Three: What's with the sudden appearance?

*3 Months Later*

"Ma'am, miss Michel wants to see you." one of Gian's maids said while she's on her stomach laying on her tanning bed.

"Send her in." she instructed and after a while she heard heels clicking to her direction.

"Mina!" Michel greeted her, though she can see through that perfect smile that she hates her, it didn't stop the girl from paying her a visit or more likely, paying Mina a visit.

It has been three months and Mina hasn't been found. Such a shame to all the detectives who are working on the case. And while Mina is gone, Gian is undeniably enjoying the luxurious treat.

"You always tell me how much you love your pale skin, why change now?" Michel asked noticing her tanning

After months, Gian started getting used to the people "I thought's" and had always found a way to make her own statements.

"Sometimes we don't know how good a change can be until we make them." she said turning and laying on her back. "What do you want?" she ask

"I'm holding a victory party tomorrow for my successful concert last month" said Michel with a smug smile, clearly not concerned if she sounds bragging or not.

Gian wanted to roll her eyes, "Congratulation." she said with fake enthusiasm. After months of knowing the people Mina are around with, she realised that no one actually is real. They're all fake. How can she stand them? Just the presence of them disgust her. Michel is no exemption. Just another bitch who's trying to dig her claws to her husband, Carter. Too bad, Carter isn't around most of the time she's around.

"You and Carter should be there." Michel said

"Ow, honey. I don't know about that. I am flying to Hawaii tomorrow morning and I won't be back until next week." Gian said with a sad voice but she didn't miss the glint in Michel's eyes by her statement. I know what's going on in her mind.

"Oh, so Carter will be there alone then?"

Gian nearly scoffed. Bitch

She sweetly smiled, "Oh no. He'll be coming with me. We haven't had a quality time for sometime now so we might take a break together."

Gian smile as Michel's face fell and hid the annoyance. Can't blame a bitch for trying to be clawing someone else's husband when she think she had the chance.

For the past three months, Gian lived peacefully with random people encounters sometimes. Surrounded by fake people is sickening, but she tried to get along with them just as much as possible. She wasn't expecting Carter to be away most of the time, which is she's also thankful for. She only seen him twice after their wedding, but she's not complaining. She is more than comfortable living alone in their house.

The truth is, she haven't had a proper conversation to Carter because he immediately fled after their wedding. He's busy touring around the world for his business which she doesn't mind at all. By the time he's away, she had learned so much about Mina that she can actually portray her role better. Like now.

She's lying about her trip to Hawaii, but Michel doesn't know that. She doesn't know when will Carter be back again so she had to make an alibi.