1

Nayeon

"Dahyun-ah?" I knocked on her door before getting in. I saw a living tofu sleeping on her bed in a weird position.

"Hey little shit, better get your ass up now, you need to eat." I said while I walking closer to the sleeping Kim Dahyun. I sat beside her and slapped her cheek slightly but she didn't even move. "Are you dead?" I asked.

Dahyun is a freaking sleeping monster and she's really difficult to wake up, so as Chaeyoung. It even took 15 minutes to completely wake Chaeyoung up.

Morning really sucks.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung said from the door, she's holding a toast from her hand, "I know how to wake her up." she winked at me before inhaling, "KIM DAHYUN WAKE UP, SANA MINATOZAKI IS ALREADY DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR YOU!" Chaeyoung yelled in a full force and it worked. Dahyun suddenly sat from her bad, she quickly jumped off her bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Chaeyoung laughed and went inside Dahyun's room. I was cackling on Dahyun's bed when I saw her stomping from her bathroom with a grumpy face. "Fuck both of you." she said that made me and Chae laughed more.

She ran towards us and tried to strangle us, "Look who's whipped for Sana." I teased, "Shut up, unnie! You were like this too on Momo unnie!" she hit me with a pillow. "Well atleast she's now my girlfriend. Unlike youuuu. Still stuck on mutual understanding." I hit her back.

"Oh no, whipped people!" Chaeyoung laughed louder. "Well atleast we're not scared to admit our feelings towards our crush, unlike you." Dahyun and I said in unison. Chaeyoung stopped laughing and started hitting us with a pillow.

We both laid on Dahyun's bed, pillows on our hands while catching our breath. "I can't wait for Sana to come here in Seoul." Dahyun suddenly spoked. I looked at her, excitement were seen on her eyes. She must be really in love with Sana. I know how she feels cause I'm like that too when Momo's still in Japan.

Momo and Mina moved in korea months ago while Sana was left in Japan. She still have something to finish according to the two. It's been almost two years when I first met them in Japan and I got to know them well especially Momo.

We stayed in Japan for three months and a month after I met Momo and the two, Momo asked me to be her girlfriend. And I swear that's the best thing that happen on me in three months of staying in Japan.

Momo had a korean lesson for me. And even pulled the two to study with her for us!

It is sad though, we had to go back to Seoul, I was away from Momo for 8 months and then she decided to move here in Seoul. She has nothing to worry about anything since the three of them are bunch of rich kids lmao.

Then maybe after 2 weeks she was followed by Mina and the two purchased a mansion beside ours. I guess if Sana's going to move here in Seoul, she'll be living in that mansion too.

Why did they bought a mansion if they're only two or gonna be three that'll live in there- well same for us but we didn't even purchased our own mansion. Our parents gave it to us since they want us to live together and WANTED me to fucking babysit those two younger ones.

Gosh, they gave me a headache. I can just live alone but I don't wanna leave those two lazy scumbags. I can't..

"When is Sana unnie going to move?" Chaeyoung asked, Dahyun shrugged and hugged her pillow. She closed her eyes and was going to sleep when I slapped her, "Ouch!" she groaned. "You're not sleeping again. Go and eat your breakfast, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, now." Chaeyoung stood up while Dahyun grumpily get off her bed.

"The one who goes first on the dining room gets a treat on uncle Taecyeon's samgyupsal!" Chaeyoung said and the two started racing downstairs.

I just shook my head. Aish, those two..