9

Dahyun

I don't know if I'm going to be happy since Sana unnie said that she loves me already or get sad because..

Sana unnie haven't messaged me since yesterday. I guess she's really busy but she's not even answering my calls nor replying on my chats. I'm getting worried.

I tried to call her earlier but she declined. I skipped my breakfast and lunch and I think Chaeyoung noticed everything that's why she went to my room and we talked about it. I almost cried that time.

She comforted me and told me that Sana might be really busy, maybe tomorrow she's free and we're free to talk all day.

It's already dinner but no Sana unnie on my notifications. I sighed and put my phone down on my table. I don't want to each dinner. I'm not hungry.

I went to sleep frowning.

I woke up at 8 and went to look on my phone but still no messages from her so I decided to call her.

She didn't answer on the first call but she answered on the second time but it took six rings before she answered.

"Sana unnie!" we're only voice calling so I can't see her face. "What happened to you? I'm worried sick, you didn't even left a message yesterday. I missed you so much." I'm pouting right now but the other line is still silent.

"Sana unnie?" I asked but she just hang up that made me confused. I stared at my phone and a message popped out.

From: My Sana unnie

I'm busy.

What..? She's busy the whole day yesterday and she's still busy today? I sighed and replied.

To: My Sana unnie

Alright unnie! Don't forget to eat your meals okay? Don't overwork yourself. Take care, I missed you and I love you.

From: My Sana unnie

👍🏻

I felt hurt on her reply. No response on my I missed you and I love you? Just like? Okay..

I sighed and turned my phone off and went back to sleep.

Nayeon

I'm now watching Dahyun from the kitchen, she's on the living room with Chaeyoung. She's not talking the whole day, it's been . I guess Sana's plan is starting but my cousin is broken.

She's more open to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung told me that Dahyun isn't even answering her. I felt worried right now.

I took a chocolate bar from the refrigerator. Sana's flight is tomorrow already and she acts cold to Dahyun for 4 days wtf my cousin is depressed now.

I went to them and sat beside the blank Dahyun, "Here have some chocolate." she took it without uttering any words and ate it in silence.

"Are you alright, Dahyunie? Do you want to share what happened between you and Sana?" I asked. She's just chewing silently and begun to cry.

Oh god she's crying!!!!

"D-does she hates me already...?" Dahyun asked between her sobs. No Dahyun, she did all of this in purpose. I hugged her and caressed her back.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Dahyun." I said but she's still crying. Chaeyoung hugged us two, "Yes, Nayeon unnie's right." Chae said.

"When?!" Dahyun whined.

Tomorrow ;D

"Sssh.." I hushed her.

---;

Dahyun is currently sleeping on the couch so I had the chance to call Sana.

"Nayeon!" she exclaimed, "I'll kill you." I said and she was shook and I noticed that her eyes are red and she looks like she cried. I guess she missed Dahyun.

"Just kidding, I know you missed Dahyun. She's doing uh.. not really fine. She's skipping meals and locking herself on her room and not talking to us for days. Gladly she stayed on the living room for today and cried her fucking eyes out on us while she's eating her chocolates. She looked totally messed up so goodluck for tomorrow, have a safe flight and yeah, I love you, Sana, you got my support." I said.

She started crying, "Thank you so much. I wanna ask her everything but plan is plan, I don't want to ruin everything. To be very honest with you, I missed your cousin so much and I'm sorry. Don't worry for tomorrow, we just need to go what's on plan." she said and wiped her tears.

Oh god, my living tofu cousin will have an adorable squirrel girlfriend. Perfect match, bang bang!

"You need to rest now Minatozaki fucking squirrel. Tomorrow is the day, have some beauty sleep and don't forget to bring lipsticks for me and chocolateees!" I said, she laughed at me and took a paperbag with my name on it.

"Surprise bitch." she said, "What's inside?" I asked, "You'll know it tomorrow." she said that made me excited.

"Oh shit- I can't wait! Go to sleep now, goodnight, Sana." I stated, "Goodnight, Nayeon!"