10

Third Person

Today is Sunday and Dahyun's not feeling well today. She's not sick, just sad. She's hurt, Sana's not talking to her lately and she don't know what happened to her.

Actually she really don't know what's going on. Sana suddenly became cold to her, she only got few texts from her and all of them are cold replies. No calls happened in few days.

She'll be lying if she say that she didn't miss the girl she loved. She badly wanna ask Sana why she became like that towards her suddenly. But she's scared she might get the response that she doesn't want to get ever in her life.

Chaeyoung and Nayeon have been watching the latter and telling Sana everything so Sana can keep in touch since she can't talk to the girl properly.

Sana is dying to talk to Dahyun because she misses the girl so much. But today is the day! She's feeling nervous, Dahyun might be mad at her and reject her. That'll be hurt, we know.

On the other side, Mina is waking her bestfriend up since they need to fetch Sana on the airport but Momo's a heavy sleeper.

"Momo wake up or I'll be throwing your things on fire. You know what I can do, Hirai." she warned but Momo didn't even moved. She's still sound asleep because she stayed up late last night.

Mina's now facepalming. Another change of plan will happen. It's 6:30 in the morning already and Sana's plane will arrive at 8 yet Momo's still on her dreamland.

"HIRAI MOMO!" suddenly Momo sat up on her bed in surprise, "Finally!" Mina exclaimed, "What? Where's the fire? Is the firetrucks coming? Am I dying or am I already dead?!" Momo's panicking while looking at her surroundings.

"Fuck you, there's no fire. Oh.. there will be if you don't stand up and get ready because SANA IS ARRIVING!" and that wakes Momo up completely, she stood up and ran through the bathroom to take a bath.

Mina shook her head and texted Chaeyoung.

To: Penguin's Cub

Good morning, Love. So how's your sleep? And Dahyun? What time are you going?

She's tapping her foot and waited for Chaeyoung's reply. Her phone lights up and revealed Chae's response.

From: Penguin's Cub

Good morning! I've dreamed of us again >< And Dahyun looks sleepless, so as Nayeon unnie because she talked to Momo unnie until midnight. Maybe later on, 7:30? :3

Mina giggled at Chaeyoung's reply. Even her texts looks cute for Mina. Whipped. And that makes sense why Momo is hard to wake up. The wild couple stayed up late.

On Nayeon and Chaeyoung's side, Nayeon is diggin on her toast half asleep, Chaeyoung in front of her spoke, "How do we get Dahyun to the park?" she carefully asked in low voice because Dahyun might hear.

"It'll turn out to be we're bringing her there to hangout and cheer her up. Hope that she'll come with us." Nayeon whispered.

7:00 am.

Dahyun's playing a game on her phone when Chaeyoung came fully dressed like she's going out somewhere, "Heyah!" Chaeyoung greeted. "Where are you going?" Dahyun asked.

"The park." Chaeyoung said, "Okay, don't die." Dahyun replied and get back to her game. "Oh no, you're coming with us." Chaeyoung went to her and pulled her.

"Andwae! I'm staying her, I'll wait for Sana's message." Dahyun stubbornly said. "No, she's not going to message you so come with us." Chaeyoung said and pushed Dahyun to her bathroom.