6

Dahyun

I woke up with puffy eyes, I'm hugging my pillow tight. I sat up and wiped the dry tears on my cheeks.

"That dream felt so real.." I mumbled to myself. I wish that dream was true, I can feel her hug, her kiss.. I can hear her voice.

"I love you too, unnie."

Momo

"Bitch, what's up?" I asked Sana from my laptop. Mina's beside me, eating some popcorn as if she's watching a movie.

"I got it!" she held her passport and a ticket plane. Mina and I looked at each other and started to jump while hugging each other. We're squeeling and screaming so loud. FINALLY!

"WHEN IS YOUR FLIGHT?! OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOD!" Mina almost choke me, she even spilled her popcorn on my carpet. Bitch why the fuck is she messing up on my room?

"On sunday midnight so I probably be there at sunday morning, I missed you both hoes!" Sana said, "We missed you too, slut! Can't wait, should we tell the three so they can get ready?" I asked.

"NO!"

"Okay..?" she sighed and looked at us seriously, "You can tell Nayeon and Chaeyoung but don't tell Dahyun please?" Sana pleased.

"Why?" I asked but Mina smacked my head, "Ouch!" she smacked my head again, this bitch-

"Of course it's a surprise you slow dumb!" Mina exclaimed, "Oooh.." I nodded.

"What's your plan?" Mina asked. Sana told us everything she planned, Mina and I are squeeling when we heard her plans.

We quickly called Nayeon and Chaeyoung so they'll know the plan. Nayeon entered on my room shouting while Chaeyoung is shaking her head on the older.

"BABYYY!"

"BABYYYYY!"

"Ugh, lovebirds." we heard Sana muttered on the screen that made the four of us laugh, "Hi Sana, why don't you go to the next level. You know? The official level?" Nayeon said. "When I got there." Sana answered.

"Really? So you're going to top?" Nayeon asked, "No, she's a bottom." Mina added. Sana raised a middle finger to Mina and Mina chuckled, "I'm going to make the move since I'm the older, and it's on the plan." Sana said.

"What plan?" Chaeyoung asked and she explained the whole plan again. Chaeyoung and Nayeon started celebrating in joy. "So you two, don't ever tell Dahyun or else.." Mina warned that made the two nodded like a puppy.

I hugged Nayeon from the side and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Chaeyoung and I are going to fetch Sana on the airport and you two wild couple, you're going to drag Dahyun's ass on the park and there, magic happens." Mina said clapping her hands.

"Is Sana unnie going to propose? Are they going to get married on the park?" Chaeyoung innocently asked, we laughed at her cuteness, Mina is a pedo. "No, dear. We are going to marry before you guys since we are the elders." I said, "Hey hey, you can't marry my cousin yet, she's still a kid." Nayeon said pulling Chaeyoung away from Mina but the penguin pulled Chaeyoung and hugged her.

"Andwae! She's my Chaeyoung and I can marry her anytime." Chaeyoung blushed on what Mina said. "Just kidding, I will marry you after your 27th birthday." Mina kissed Chaeyoung that made us cringe.

"Bitch, you just got her first kiss!" Nayeon said, "Bitch yes, I got it yesterday." Mina boasts, Chaeyoung is still blushing while hiding her face on Mina's neck.

Aww cuties but we're cuter. "Momo-ah~!" Nayeon called me in a cute voice, I looked at her and she smiled at me. "Ppoppo~!" she pouted and I attacked her with kisses.

"GUYS AREN'T YOU FUCKING AWARE THAT I'M STILL SINGLE AND THE CAMERA'S STILL ROLLING?" all of us turned at my laptop and saw Sana's disgust face. We laughed at her reaction, she looks like a squirrel.