3

Nayeon

I was woken up by a voice calling my name, "Nayeon unnie.. wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dahyun in front of me while Chaeyoung behind her hugging her pillow.

I glanced at the clock and it's frEAKIN 3:15!!!!!

"What do you want?!"I rosed up my bed and look at them grumpily. They just ruined my beauty sleep, what's with them.

"W-we can't sleep.." Chaeyoung softly muttered while scratching her neck. The two were staring at their feet while slightly pouting. Oh my.. my children are so adorable.

"Come here, you two." I patted the huge space beside me and they smiled at each other before jumping on my bed. I'm squeezed by the two since I'm on the middle and they're hugging me.

"Unnie, Chaeyoung has something to say." Dahyun said, I looked at Chaeyoung who's innocently puffing her cheeks. "What is it, baby Chae?" I asked.

"I- uh.. I will c-confess to Mina unnie.." she said stuttering. My eyes widened as I sat up the bed. "Oh my god- atlast!" I yelled,

"Babyyyy~! You're not a baby anymore~" I said as I pull her into a tight hug. "You guys are growing up so fast.." I hugged the two and wiped my fake tears. They're like five?!?! How could this happen?!

"But now, all we need to do is to sleep. You two ruined my beauty sleep, I need to rest my beautiful face because I have date with Momo tomorrow." I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard the two giggled and I felt arms around my waist.

"Goodnight unnie." they said in a chorus. "Goodnight, I love you both." I whispered.

Dahyun

"Dahyun unnie please go with me.." I saw a shy Chaeyoung standing in front of my door while playing on her fingers. "Where?" I asked. Her cheeks turned into bright pink as she look away, "M-m-..", "Alright! Let's go!" I stood up from my bed with my phone since I'm chatting with Sana unnie.

I know what's going on with our Chaeyoung-ie. Confession daaaay!!!!

I quickly called my Sana and she answered it right away. "Sana unnie!" I happily waved at my screen. I saw her chuckled, she's wearing a brown coat and a black top, she's in her mom's cafè right now. She's on her half day and she was about to go home but she passed by on her mom's cafè to chill????

"Hi, my Sunshine, how are you?" she asked, I pouted. "You've been asking the same question in chats for a hundred times this day, unnie." I said and took a glance on my path since I'm walking downstairs.

She hummed and took a sip from her coffee, "I'm not with you so I'd literally ask how are you because I'm not there beside you." she took off her glasses and combed her hair with her fingers.

Oh god, my weakness. She literally looked like a rich business lady that owns the whole Osaka and of course my heart.

"That's so sweet~!" I said squeeling. "Don't worry, I'll be on your side soon. Very soon." she said that makes my heart beat faster. Is she going to move here already? Tomorrow? Next day? Next week? Tonight? Oh gosh, excitement is eating me up.

"Anyways, unnie. I have something to tell you." I said, she nodded and waited for me to spoke again, "Chaeyoung is finally gonna confess her feelings to Mina unnie." I said and a grin formed on Sana unnie's face. "Oh my god, my ship is rising!" she exclaimed while clapping.

What a cutie..

After minutes of talking, we decided to hung up. I called Chaeyoung and she's eating ice cream. Her stress reliever. "Calm down, I'm sure you won't get rejected. I can feel it." I winked at her and she gave me a warm smile. "Thank you unnie."

Chaeyoung was about to text Mina unnie to meet her on the park when she received a text saying they should meet in a park and it's from Mina unnie.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god unnie oh my god!" she nervously said while biting her fingers. "Unnie come with me pleaseee! I feel really nervous right now." I walk towards her and held her shoulders. "Calm down, little cub. That's your private time, I'm not going to interrupt." I said.

She sighed and looked down, "Can you please atleast watch me from behind or just hide in the bushes?" she locked eyes with me, she's tearing up. Oh god, Chaeyoung is a crybaby and she's still a baby. Must protecc!!!!

"Alright, I'll come with you."

Chaeyoung is heading on swing where Mina unnie is seated, I hid on the nearest bush, perfect place to eavesdrop hohoho.

"Mina unnie?" I heard Chaeyoung called, "Chaeyoung!" Mina unnie said. What drama is this? Must take a picture.

I looked like a paparazzi, taking pictures of the two who's seriously talking right now. Chaeyoung seemed relax now, that's my girl.

"I have something to tell you." they both said in unison. Oh shit here it comes! My favorite part yes!

"You go first." Mina unnie insisted, "No, unnie you're older so you go first." I almost facepalmed when I heard what Chae said. Goodness, kid.

Mina unnie chuckled, "How about we go in three?" she suggested. Chaeyoung nodded like a kid and they started to count.

"1.."

"2.."

"3.."

"I love you, Mina unnie."
"I'm inlove with you, Chaeyoung."

I tried my best not to squeel while hiding in the bushes. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. My feels- not yet feels, not yet.

"Really?" I heard Mina unnie asked, "Y-yes.. since we were in Japan." Chaeyoung then explained how she fell in love with Mina unnie. Omo what a kid.

Mina unnie seemed really shook and happy at the same time. She hugged Chaeyoung and an uwu almost jumped on me. Must tell Sana unnie!

I quickly chatted my Sana about it and sent the pictures I took recently. She replied a vm and it's her squeeling. Wth? Hahahahahahahaha cute.

"Chaeyoung-ah. You don't know how happy I am right now." Mina unnie said between the hugs.

Why do I feel like a stalker right now? Lmao, I'm loving what I'm witnessing right now. Look what you've missed Momo and Nayeon unnie. That two ahjummas are out to watch movies.

"Unnie can I ask something?" Chaeyoung said. I peeked from the bush and saw Chaeyoung looking at me. I gave her a thumbs up and a 'hwaiting', she smiled at me and stared at Mina unnie like she's a full meal lol. Mina unnie's back facing me right now.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"