2

Dahyun

"Good morning, Sana unnie!" I waved at my laptop, I'm face timing Sana and she just woke up. She's rubbing her eyes and yawning continuously. She must be really tired.

"You've overworked yourself again." I frowned at her. She chuckled and rested her chin on her palm. "Good morning, sunshine." she greeted with a morning voice.

I swear that's soooo hot and sexy. I wanna squeel. "Sorry, Dahyun-ah. I had to." she's pouting like a kid, I should be upset right now because she's always staying up late for something.

I know she's already rich, the three of them though but she still work, I don't know why. "Unnieee, I told you to take care of yourself, right? Why do you have to work? You already had infinite money on your bank account." I whined and she just giggled.

"What a cutie. Darling, that infinite money will be gone time after time." she said, "And I'm working for us." she whispered, "Huh?" I didn't even understand what she said.

She laughed, "Nothing. You're a cutie." she said. I smiled at her while watching her tie her hair into a messy bun.

"Is that Sana?" Nayeon unnie said, Momo unnie is behind her. "Hi Dahyun." Momo unnie greeted me with a smile. "Hi unnie!" I greeted back.

The lovey dovey couple sat beside me and started doing some freakin' PDA. "Is that Momo and Nayeon?" Sana unnie asked, "Uh huh. Look at them, they're looking disgusting right?" Sana unnie laughed and Nayeon unnie slapped me arm.

"Sana-chan!" Momo unnie waved at her, "Momo-chaaaan!" Sana unnie yelled almost jumping on her seat. "How are you doing there?" Momo unnie asked, "Doing great, as always." Sana unnie said, "Nayeon, how are you? And Chaeyoung?" Sana unnie asked, "We're good and we missed you." Nayeon unnie said. "Aww,I misse you too." Sana unnie.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked the two beside me. "She's with Mina, they're killing on each other right now I guess?" I laughed at Momo unnie's answer. I think they're playing computer game again.

"What's their status now?" Sana unnie asked. Nayeon, Momo unnie and I glanced at each other, "Still the same, scared to admit their feelings towards each other." Momo unnie answered.

"Aigoo, Mina-chan." Sana unnie said, "You're getting the korean vibe now, Sana-ssi." Nayeon unnie said that made us laugh.

After talking with some things, Sana and I decided to hung up since she's going to her work. She's a currently working as a psychiatrist in Tokyo. She doesn't have that hectic schedule since she's not a regular doctor. She's just working there, that hospital was owned by Momo unnie's parents though.

I missed her already..