7

Mina

I went to Momo's room since it's 5 days until Sana's flight and I'll check her out if she's getting ready. I mean the progression on the surprise.

She's leaning on her headboard while playing some game on her phone, feet crossed together and some loud kpop music blasting on her speakers.

"Hirai, what's up?" I asked, she looked at me and glanced on the ceiling, "Ceiling?" I literally facepalmed on her answer.

Hirai fucking Momo is a complete pabo.

We barely hear each other because of the loud music so I walk towards her speakers and plugged it off, "What the fuck?!" Momo exclaimed rosing up from her bed.

"What's your plan?" I asked while leaning onto her table, she fixed her bangs and locked eyes with me.

"Probably just drag Dahyun and made her wait there for Sana while we make out somewhere." I literally slapped my forehead. Goddamn why?

I called Chaeyoung to come here with Nayeon, and then I videocalled Sana.
"Change of plans." first thing I said after Sana answered the calls.

"This fucking rat is going to ruin the whole thing, to be very honest." I shot a glare on Momo that made Sana snort, "I'll act cold and whatsoever to Dahyun." Sana said and continued telling us her plans.

"You're going to get Dahyun depressed." Momo said, I slapped Momo's head that made her flinch. "The fuck?!" I glared at her that made her stop.

So the first plan is changed since I knew that Momo is going to ruin everything. I won't narrate the plan, I'm not a spoiler lol.

"Where's Dahyun anyways?" I asked Nayeon who's cuddling with Momo. "She's taking a bath when we left." I nodded, "Sana-chan, how are you doing?" I asked Sana. She's packing her things up.

"I'm almost done packing here since I'm going to live there starting sunday until I marry Dahyun so we can seperate ways." she said and then chuckled.

"You might wanna clean your own room here, Momo's not volunteering on cleaning your room." I said, "The hell, Mina you do it. I bought the bed and furnitures, you paid nothing so you clean it so it'll look presentable when Sana came." Momo retorted behind me.

"Bitch you didn't even paid anything either. It's all Sana's money." I rolled my eyes on her, "K." she replied and plugged in her speakers to blast some loud music.

"Alright, I'll clean it." Sana said. I shook my head and pouted, "You're super tired that day so I want to welcome you with a nice cozy room." I said, "I'll do it, okay?" Sana nodded and giggled. "Mina-chan is so kawaii. I need to hang up now, I'm going to the mall to buy some perfumes and call Dahyun." she said. "Alright, love you sis." she smiled at me and muttered an I love you too before hanging up.