Special Chapter

Sana

I wrapped my arms around the girl beside me, she's still sound asleep. I put the strands of hair away from her face so I can see her clearly.

So perfect..

I touched her nose, those perfect nose.. monolid eyes that makes a straight line when it's closed, naturally soft pinkish small lips and pearl white skin. I can even smell her scent, she smells like a baby.

I was busy staring at her face when she leaned forward and pecked on my lips that surprised me. "You're awake!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning." she greeted while slowly opening her eyes. Her small eyes flutters. I can remember those time I saw her eyes first way back in Japan.

On the department store, and how she stare at me and looked away when I waved at her. The way she look at me when I complimented her piano skills and her stares when she's comforting and talking to me on the first snow on Japan on friday night.

I won't forget those days.

"I love you." I said and she hugged me, "I love you too." she mumbled while her face burried on my neck.

---;

We're on a Namsan Tower right now because we're celebrating our first anniversary.

I remembered, she became my girlfriend on Sunday, 24th day of July.

I'm staring on the breath taking view of Seoul when I heared a camera click beside me. I looked at her and smiled.

She's taking photos of me ever since I got here in Seoul. She said it's going to be treasured.

"Let's have a picture together!" I said and took her camera. We did several poses, one is she's kissing my cheek another one is me kissing hers. One is accidentally clicked when I kissed her.

It was a bit blurry but one of the perfect shot.

She's back hugging me while we're staring on the view. "Sana, remember the first time I saw you? When we bumped each other?" she asked.

"Hmm?" I nodded, "You know that time, you can't ge out of my brain. I badly wanna know your name and see you again. Like.. I'm got fell in love with you on the first sight." she confessed, "So that's why you're staring at me back then." I teased and she giggled. "Didn't you know that I got shy when you waved at me? Nayeon unnie even teased me because she saw my cheeks are burning red when I got back to her." she burried her face on my shoulder.

"You're so cute!" I changed my position and now she's hugging me while looking at me. I cupped her cheeks, "Remember when I complimented your piano skills?" now it's my time to confess.

"I was dying to buy and learn piano that's why I came on that store. Fortunately, I heard you playing Futari no Kimochi, one of my favorite song. I was mesmerized thT time while watching you play. You made my hear flutter every time you play." I paused a bit and pecked on her lips.

"And starting that day, you can't get out of my head, even the music you made. It got me a lil crazy, Momo even teased me." she laughed at me, "You want me to play that song again?" she asked, "Hell yes!" I answered that made her laugh again.

"I guess we're destined and meant to be each other." Dahyun said while staring at my eyes. I'm drowning at her stares..

"Yes we are meant to be." I glanced at her lips and leaned closer. I closed my eyes and felt our lips together.

The kiss was passionate and it feels so good. We rested our foreheads together while panting. We're smiling to each other.

"I love you so much, happy anniversary." I said.

"I love you more than anything else." she said and kissed me again.

She's the one that I won't ever let go. Not even in my dreams. She's my future and I'm hers as well.