4

Dahyun

I got home alone since Mina unnie and Chaeyoung are out for a date. Like fuck, they're already official and our Chaeyoung tops!

I'd literally throw a party when Chaeyoung comes home. I slammed the front door and leaned on it. I inhaled and started squeeling, screaming, wheezing and jumping like a retard. I'm letting all my feels out.

God, I'm stuck in a mutual understandings while my two cousins are already in relationship with the two Japanese girl.

I stopped from releasing my feels when Nayeon unnie suddenly pops out of the kitchen rushing, "What's going on Dahyun-ah?! Is something happened to you?!" she approached me and checked my whole body.

I held her shoulders to calm her down, "Unnie stop, there's something you need to know." I said seriously. I squinted her eyes at me, "What is it? Are you pregnant?" she asked that made my eyes widened, "UNNIE WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M NOT PREGNANT!" I yelled on her face.

"Who's pregnant?" Momo unnie came from the kitchen with a jokbal on her hand, "NO ONE'S PREGNANT!" I yelled.

"Okay, could you please quit yelling, so what is it you want me to know?" Nayeon unnie asked. I inhaled and started squeeling while shaking her shoulders.

"OKAY WHAT THE FUCK STOP KIM DAHYUN, YOU'RE SHAKING MY BRAIN!" I stopped and locked eyes with her. I tried to hold my feels since the two are waiting for my golden message.

"MICHAENG ARE ALREADY OFFICIAL!"

The two blinked several times, trying to digest what I said, "Chaeyoung tops!" I added. Suddenly the two started squeeling and jumping while hugging each other. All of us are MiChaeng shippers of course.

"Oh my gosh, my baby is not a baby anymore. She tops on a penguin." Nayeon unnie said teary eyed. "I knew Chaeyoung would top. I always knew that the younger ones always tops." Momo unnie winked at me, "That's it, that's the thing!" I winked back at her and we starte shooting each other with our finger guns.

"SHUT UP!" the bottom unnie said.

"Dahyun-ssi, go now and eat your dinner we'll throw a celebration party for MiChaeng and top Chae." I ran throught the dining room and saw variety of foods, even chocolates ><

Sana unnie called me and I answered it in a ring, "Hi, Dahyun-ah!" she said waving at me, I waved back. She's eating a ramen for dinner, same as me.

We talked about some things while eating. She told me about her day and I did the same, we even shared feels when we remembered the scenario earlier.

Unnie, how about us? When are we going to be official...?