5

Dahyun

"Where are you right now Sana unnie?" I asked, we've been videocalling for hours and she's just sitting there and looks like waiting for something. "Nothing, Dahyun-ie, just waiting for someone." she answered and smiled. I swear, her smile made my day.

"Ms. Minatozaki?" someone from the background said, I saw Sana unnie stood up and looked at me, "I need to go, Dahyun. Talk to you later, don't forget to eat your dinner. Take care." she kissed the camera and waved at me. I smiled and waved back at her, "Take care unnie." the last words I said before she hung up.

I smiled and put my phone on my tummy while staring on the ceiling. I can't wait to see her in person so that I can kiss her personally.

I wonder when is she going to move? I really can't wait for that time to come. I missed her so much. Tears are starting to shed on my eyes, I don't know? I really feel sad that she's not here beside me.

I envy my cousins since their love of their life is with them and yeah, they're official while me? Still stuck on mutual understanding. I hate to admit but uh.. I'm scared to make a move. What if she's not yet ready? Yes I know we like each other but what if.. no, I love her, I wish she feel the same. I am wishing that she loves me too.

I wiped my tears away. These thoughts are making me sad. I missed Sana's scent so much, it's been a year since the last time I smelled those sweet scent of hers.

I can smell it everywhere, it's making me crazy. It makes me happy because I felt that she's just everywhere but sad at the same time when I'm realizing the fact that she's miles away from me.

I buried my face on my pillow and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

"Dahyun-ah!"

I slowly turned around when I heard someone called my name. My eyes widened when I saw a girl, meters away from me, smiling sweetly.

Those smiles.. those eyes.. she's here..

"S-sana unnie?" I asked, tears are starting to build on my eyes, I heard her giggled and opened her arms for a hug.

I ran towards her and gave her a tight hug. I can smell her perfume, it smells so sweet. The scent that I missed so much.

I buried my face on the crook of her neck and started to sob loud while hugging her tight. "I missed you." I can't even say those words clearly since I'm crying.

She caressed my hair and planted a kiss on it, "I missed you too, Sunshine. I missed you so much." she pulled away from the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"Don't cry, okay? I'm here." she smiled and wiped my tears away. "I love you."