8

Mina

I'm currently cleaning and fixing some things on Sana's room when Chaeyoung came smiling. She's wearing a tiger cub printed apron just like me, I'm wearing a penguin printed one. She's so fucking adorable, I want to marry her ><

"I'm going to help!" she said lively and started dusting off the study table.

We've been cleaning for an hour and I decided to sat on Sana's bed to rest for a minute. I stared at Chaeyoung who's reading some manga's I bought for Sana since she loves reading some when we were still on Japan.

Chaeyoung is back facing me, I can hear her soft voice while reading the dialogues not so loud. She's so cute oh god, thank you for giving me this small cub.

Her long wavy black hair is being swung by the air coming from the small fan beside her.

I went to her tiptoeing and back hugged her. She's slightly shook on what I did but she giggled after. I pecked on her cheek and buried my face on her neck.

(AN: SOFT MICHAENG FUCKING HOURS)

We're walking sideways around the room while I'm still backhugging her, we're both reading the manga and started laughing because of some funny scene.

"I love you so much, Chaeng." I whispered on her ear, she held my head and ruffled my hair slightly while giggling, "I love you too, Mina-chan."

Sana

"SANA UNNIE!!!" Dahyun greeted while waving. Oh my god my heart is melting, she's so precious. I don't even know how to start the plan of acting cold towards her, I can't resist her.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start.

"Hi Sunshine, how's your day?" I asked, she smiled at me and took a chocolate box from her side, "This is supposed to he yours but I got hungry and I don't know when you are moving, the expiration date says it'll expire next month so.." she pouted.

Oh dear Dahyunie, I can't wait to meet you on sunday.

"Hmm, don't worry when I get there, I'll buy lots of chocolates for you." I said.

She clapped, "I love you!" I was surprised when she said that. We never exchanged I love you's to each other since we're not official, she just know that we like each other and we're still on mutual understanding. I know to myself that I love her, I love her so much.

I chuckled on her cuteness, "I love you too." I said. She stopped celebrating and stared at me. "W-what?" she asked, "I love you too, I said." I stated.

"I love you so much.." she smiled at me softly while getting teary eyed, is she getting emotional because this is the first time I said that I love her? Little did she know that I always mumble I love Dahyun to myself.

"I love you, Dahyun." I said.