Jared Padalecki

I don't own anything other than the story line. I am sorry for any spelling mistakes or mistake in general.

I wake up to my phone ringing so I turn over and answer it without even looking at who it is. 

"Hello" I say.

"Hello is this Miss George" I hear someone ask. 

"Yes this is she may I ask who this is" I reply sitting up now.

"This is Claire from hair and make-up for supernatural. We had a cancellation and was wondering if you are available" I hear the women ask me.

"Yeah when do I need to be there" I get up rushing around trying to get ready.

"Could you be here in a few days" she asks me. 

"Yeah I can" I tell her trying to find my suitcase. 

"Ok so we will see you Monday" she says to me before she hangs up. 

I managed to find my suitcase and get packing. I can't believe this is happening. I sent in my application to be the new hair and make-up artist on Supernatural but I never heard back so assumed that someone else got it. So it's great that I finally get this opportunity.

Once I'm finally packed I get tickets for tomorrow night. Then I just spend the day making sure I have everything. 

The next night I make my way to the airport.  

I wont bore you with the details. 

I eventually make it to Canada and make my way to my apartment that I am renting for the time being. 

When I get there I unpack all my stuff and then go to bed as by the time I finish it's 2  in the morning and I have to be at set by 6. I am used to getting hardly any sleep so it's fine. 

I wake up to my alarm the next morning and I have a really quick shower. I then get ready in something cute but comfy. 

I get into the car that I again am also renting till I can afford a car and make my way to set

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I get into the car that I again am also renting till I can afford a car and make my way to set. When I get there I have a little trouble at the gates but they finally let me in. I make my way to the make up trailer. I do get lost a little bit but I finally get there. I walk into it and see someone there.

"Hi I'm Isabella I'm the new make up artist and hair stylist" I say to the person there. 

"Hi. I'm Claire thank you so much for coming at such short notice" she says coming up to me to shake my hand.

"It's no problem I'm happy to help" I tell her.

"Ok well here's a list on who and what you need to be doing" she tells me giving me a piece of paper. I look at it and notice that I'm doing Jared first. I am a little nervous as Jared is amazing and I don't want to get anything wrong. I end up waiting an hour for Jared to turn up. I had set up my station in the mean time. When he finally turns up I see he's got a lot of facial hair and dark eyes. It's like he hasn't slept in a while or shaved in a while. He sit's down at a chair and just stares at the floor. I go over to him and try not to disturb him to much.

Supernatural One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें