Misha Collins

I don't own anything other than the story line. I am sorry for any spelling mistakes, or mistakes in general. Wattpad for some reason deleted my Misha on so if people remember my other one and its a little different then I'm sorry.

Me and my best friend Lyn have finally found the time to go to the supernatural convention in South Carolina. 

We spent the day packing in order to get ready to go to the convention as it was all a little last minuet. 

We leave and go to airport at about 4 in the morning as our flight is at half 6.

We get there and go over to the front desk and give them our information.

"Ok so it looks like you've been bumped up in our winning raffle, you are now in first class enjoy your flight" the lady at the front desk tells us so we make our way to put our bags ready to go onto the plane, and then we make our way to the terminal we need to be at. We're both tired so nether of us are talking. 

After a little while we here that we can board the plane, so we make our way to the plane and find our seats. We see that we are split up. I am in the seat in front of Lyn but we are so tired we don't really care. I sit down and buckle up and then just close my eyes trying to relax. 

After about 5 minuets someone sits next to me so I open my eyes to look and notice it's a guy. I turn away but keep glancing at him as he looks a little like Misha Collins. 

"Hi" I hear as I'm looking out the window. I turn again to look at the guy.

"Hi" I say.

"Where you going" he asks. I now know it's Misha as I have had a good look at him. 

"I'm on my way to South Carolina for the Supernatural convention" I tell him not knowing his reaction.

"Cool. Who are you looking forward to seeing. Me I like the cutie Misha Collins" he says jokingly.

I laugh and look at Lyn and see she's next to Jensen. 

Me and Misha spend the whole flight talking and I start to like him.

When the plane lands we have to go our separate ways. 

When we get to the hotel we book in and just go straight to bed as we are tired. 

The next day we get ready to leave. Once we are dressed and ready to go. We go out the door and bump into someone. When I look up I see Misha. 

"Hey. You on your way to see the great Misha Collins" he jokes again. 

I laugh.

"Yeah we are have you heard of him" I joke.

"Yeah, I have. Hey do you want come with me you could hang out backstage and met the rest of the gang" he asks. 

I look at Lyn and we nod our heads. So we follow him. As we get into the lift Misha takes my hand. 

We spend the whole day talking to the cast and getting to know everyone. Misha asked me to hang out with him till he leaves so over the next few days we go sight seeing and bowling and other things till he leaves. 

When he has to go he asks for my number so I give it to him and that's it he walks of. 

As I leave to go back to the hotel as we have 3 more days before we have to go back home I feel my phone vibrate. I look at it and smile. 

'Hey will you be my girlfriend xx Misha'

'Yes' I send back and just walk off.