Sam and Dean

I don't own anything other than the story line. I am sorry for any spelling mistakes or mistakes in general. 

I HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING SAFE AND INDOORS.

I have just finished making myself a sandwich so I make my to the living room. I open the door and a bright light surrounds me and suddenly I'm somewhere different. I look around and see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. I keep looking around and I see what looks like the bunker so I am assuming this isn't Jared and Jensen this must be Sam and Dean. But what the fuck how did I get here. Suddenly I'm brought out of my thought.

"What the hell? Who are you" I hear and look over to see that they have their guns pointed at me and it sounded like a mixture of the both of them.

"Whoa hold up I don't know what's going on" I say holding my hands up.

I see Sam looking at me trying to figure me out and Dean still a little angry.

"What do you mean" Sam says coming a little closer.

"Don't get any closer Sam" Dean says trying to stop him.

"I don't know what happened ok. One minute I was making a sandwich and coming into my living room the next thing I know I'm here" I tell them confused and a little scared hoping they believe me.

"What" Dean says confuse whilst Sam just looks at me and notice the sandwich. 

"Dude come here" he says walking off to the side and Dean follows not taking his eyes off of me.

"What" Dean whispers. 

"I think she's telling the truth" Sam whispers back. 

"What makes you say that" Dean asks.

"I mean she's holding a sandwich for one and I don't know I just have this feeling that she's telling the truth" Sam says. 

"Ok says she's telling the truth what are we going to do" Dean asks him.

"I don't know try and figure out a way to send her back" Sam suggests shrugging his shoulders. 

"Fine" Dean says before they put their guns away and come over to me. 

"We're going to try and get your back to your own time" Sam says to me. "Do you want sit down and a plate for your sandwich" he says leading me to a chair. 

"Thanks but I'm not really hungry anymore" I say putting it on the plate that was on the table. 

"You mind" Dean says just taking it and taking a bite.

"No not at all" I say looking at him.

"This is amazing" he says with a mouthful. 

"Thanks" I say. 

"It's a little late so why don't we get some sleep and start tomorrow" Sam says.

"Sounds good to me" Dean says standing up. "You can show her to her room" he says walking off to I assume is his room. 

"Fine follow me" Sam says getting up. 

I get up and follow him to a room. When I realise that I don't have anything to change into and I don't want to sleep in jeans.

"I don't have anything to wear" I say to him.

"Right. Would you be ok with maybe one of my tops for now or something" he says.

"Um sure" I say still feeling a little uncomfortable. 

I watch him go off and get me a top. Whilst I look around the room. There's nothing in her really other than a bed.