SIXTEEN

TRIPLE H –

"fuck, shit, crap, fuck, fuck, ass, prick, damnit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck-"

hyuna had chosen three hearts on her wrist. she'd never gotten a tattoo before.

hyojong and hui snickered, watching the young female curse loudly. the tattoo artist seemed unfazed by any of the vulgar comments coming from her mouth.

"one heart down, two to go," hui muttered, drumming his fingers on the wall. hyuna turned her head to the two boys and mouthed one word. help. at this, hyojong just laughed louder and hit hui in the shoulder.

time passed, and the tattoo artist neared the end of the third one. when he was finished, he wiped it down and smiled at her. "have a nice day," he said.

"oh, we aren't done. these two are getting tattoos as well."

"we are?"

hyojong sat emotionless throught the whole process of getting a simple flower on his hand. it was cute, and not too complicated. hui was forced to get a "triple h" tattoo on his ankle, and he nearly cried. nearly. but hyuna insisted she saw some tears slip in the process. he denied that.

they strolled out of the tattoo parlor, hui limping.
"stop overreacting, you big baby." hyuna said.
he stuck his tongue out at her, she stuck out hers too.

"don't stick your tongue out at me!"
"you did it first!"
"w-"

they stopped at the slam of a car door. turning, they said hyojong in the front seat, rolling down the window.

"you can drive?"

the two got into the back seat, looks of confusion darting across their faces.

hyojong revved the engine.

"no. but how hard can it be?"