Rosemary; this is for Dapper_Life

Hi, guys! I was thinking of drawing a picture. There was a girl named Rosemary that I read a story called The Wilted Flower. It was my favorite of Bowser x OC. I drew a picture of Rosemary.

  I tried to use her curly hair

  I tried to use her curly hair. It's could of hard to find a person's curly hair, and it's hard. Well, I can draw a curley hair by myself. I looked up and see Dapper_Life was talking about. I asked her what she really look like, then she show it to me about her appearance. I totally love to draw her a picture, my notebook.

  There's another picture of Rosemary

  There's another picture of Rosemary. I did everything of Rosemary. I drew Rosemary meets Tarynn(me.) I was being friendly as I shook Rosemary's head. My OC character, Terynx, was being a weirdo as she was evil just like Bowser. She wanted to say hi to Rosemary, but Rosemary thinks Terynx was being a weirdo. That's because she flirts with her. Bad, Terynx, bad! I drew Rosemary carries Bowser Jr, they were having conversation.
I drew Bowser kidnaps Rosemary. He opened the bag and see he matched the wrong princess, well, she's not a princess. Lol! Bowser started to freak out about it. He asked her who she is, then she told him her name.
  I drew the cover of Rosemary. I really love to draw Rosemary and her pretty petal flower. I love the cover of The Wilted Flower. It makes me wanna draw it. I love it when she was floating in the air.

  I drew another picture

  I drew another picture. I read the story about Rosemary and Alastair, so I could draw Rosemary and that guy. I wanted to draw a picture about me and Bowser.
I was walking in the hallway and saw Rosemary meets Alastair. I was hiding the wall and saw those two were talking. I felt like  I was in love with the other boys at high school. At high school, all the other boys were staring at me and liking me. My mom told me not to have a boyfriend. I'll get in trouble of having a boyfriend. I like to watch them talking to each other as a couple.
When Bowser came back at home, and he saw them talking. He was like "What the hell?"
  I love the story so much. I would to see them talking so romanticly, but Bowser would scold at her.

I wish I could have a boyfriend...

Dapper_Life, I hope you'll love my pictures~😎🤘