Kyla Furude

Hey, guys! I drew a picture of Kyla Furude. She's from the story called Bowser x Kyla and The Falling Dark Side.  She's my oc mother. She isn't my mother. Michelle is my real mom. My parents got divorced for 11 years.

 My parents got divorced for 11 years

Full name: Kyla Furude

Family

Parents: Kira and Tomoyo
Grandparents: Ashley and Andrew
Ex-boyfriend: Bowser Koopa
Daughter: Tarynn Ball/Terynx Koopa (her daughter switching their bodies, Tarynn is a good person, and Terynx is a bad person)

Age: mid of 20s and 30s

Birthdate: August of 1980s

In the book series

The Falling Dark Side

Kyla meets her daughter, Tarynn, for the first time. She had gave up on her for 16 years. She came back to her daughter, she told her she was her real mother. She kept the secret from 16 years. She won't tell her daughter who her father is. Suddenly, Tarynn and her friends found out the truth about her real father was Bowser.

Bowser x Kyla

She works with Okasaki. She wanted to be the president. She became a vice-president.
Kyla meets Bowser in her house when he was kidnapping Princess Peach when he tries to escape from Mario and Luigi. She wants to fight with Bowser. She became the Inner Diclonius when she was turning herself into the monster, which is mean she was the Outer Human when she was a good person.

Bowser and Kyla were in love together. Suddenly, Bowser and Kyla were being separated when she got pregnant with Tarynn. She gave birth to her in Ohio, Shelby Hospital. She begged the old lady to take care of her daughter, then she left her baby in the hospital. Tarynn will never know who her real parents are.