Ask Bowser about Rosemary; this is for Dapper_Life

This is a funny picture that I've drew. I found one on YouTube.com I was making an idea to draw a picture of Bowser. I wanted to write a funny story for Dapper_Life. She told me about Bowser wants her to be working her duties. I asked her about Bowser and Rose. She told me about Bowser doesn't care about Rose. She is just a tool to him.

Dapper_Life, I hope you enjoy this~😊

Tarynn's P.O.V

"Hey, Bowser!" I called his name, I came into his room.
He groaned at me. "What do you want, Tarynn?" he asked snappily.
"I came to ask you about Rosemary," I sat on his bed.
Bowser sighed loudly, he sat beside me. "What is it, Tarynn?"
I looked up at his face. "Is it you're being jealous of the other boys when they were staring at her? Do you like her?"
Bowser blinked. He gave me a confusion face. "What!?" he asked, confusily. "I don't care about Rose! She is just a tool to me! God!"
"What's a tool to you means?" I asked again.
Bowser looked away from me, he groaned, annoily. "Rose is a tool to me meaning that I use her," he told me. "Rose is something I use to get work done, which is exactly what she is. Now stop asking me a damn question!" He shouted at me as he was scolding at me.
I scooted back away from my father. "So... you want her to do her job?"
Bowser closed his eyes, he crossed around his arms. "She is used," he sighed, he was nodding his head slowly. "and if she did not even have her job..... well, she has no choice."
I was confused. "Yeah, but did she works a lot in your castle?"
"Her rank is multi-service," Bowser said. "meaning she does a lot of works, unlike other ranks that have a single-service. But she gets paid more. I wanted someone to do several tasks and handle multiple jobs at once."
I stared at his gaze. "Did Rose ever kidnaps Peach while she works with you?"
He blinked his red eyes. "What?" he asked surprisly.  "No! Rose is multi-service!" He started to push me off his bed. "I don't need you to ask me a question about Rosemary! Okay? Okay! Now, daughter, get out of my room!" He yelled at me, ordered me to get out of his room.
I nodded, I ran in the highway as I was yelling at him. "Yes, sir!"
  I saw Rosemary was sweeping the floors. I took a deep breath as I was walking by myself. I saw Grace, Peach's twin sister, was baking a cake for all of us. I saw Amanda was standing there around. Bowser Jr was helping Grace baking the cake. But i was the only one left who wanted to help them.
"Hi, Tarynn!" Grace smiled at me, she waved at me as she was putting the cake in the oven.
Rose turned her head at me, she gave me a smile. "Hello, Tarynn," she waved at me.
I waved back at them. "Hey, guys..." Sadly, I was feeling tired of this. Tired of being alone as I was watching them doing their duties.
"Hey, Tarynn," Grace called me. "Honey, can you help Rosemary? She has to clean the windows."
I nodded.

Okay, that's all for today. Thanks for reading~😁