Terynx x Furukawa Bowser

Hey, guys! Guess what? I drawn Human Bowser known as Bowser Furukawa from Higurashi and Elfen Lied: Yuki's Story 2

Hey, guys! Guess what? I drawn Human Bowser known as Bowser Furukawa from Higurashi and Elfen Lied: Yuki's Story 2. And I drawn Terynx.

You all knew about Bowser and Terynx in the first appearance.

I drawn his black jacket and his pants. I like his black evil clothes. I also forgot to draw his black cape. Lol!

I wanted to write a story about Terynx and Bowser were together in the book series, The Shadows.

Tarynn is a half-human, half-demon (Just like Cat Bowser's demons), and half-koopa. She switch her body just like female diclonius when Lucy switch her personally in Elfen Lied.

I think I had an idea of writing a story about Yuki's Story 2 or The Shadows when Terynx and Bowser Furukawa were together as a kids just like Kouta and Lucy.

You meant know Bowser is a diclonius just like his father, Lino Furukawa.

I had an idea of writing a story about Tarynn went to the mirror of dimension, she switch her personally when she turn herself into Terynx, the Koopa Diclonius. She went to the different world and see the place called Hinamizawa. Bowser meets Terynx in the forest when she was so alone. My ideas for me about Terynx kills Bowser's mother in his childhood. When she killed his mother, he lost his memories. Lino knew Terynx had killed his wife. He wanted to keep Bowser safe from the demon who killed his previous wife.

Bowser was greiving his mother's death. Somehow, he was taking revenge to kill Terynx/Tarynn's mother Kyla Prior, half-brother Marc Prior, and her adaptive father Pete Prior. He doesn't want to kill Terynx/Tarynn. Cause he wants her to live and never forget things.

Tarynn's father, King Bowser, had rescued her from the bloody place.

Five years later, Tarynn/Terynx went back to the mirror of dimension and meet Bowser Furukawa. They both lost their memories. She told him she wants to go find Yuki Furude. Because she was in the Diclonius Research Intitude. He decided to stay close with Terynx.

Bowser and Terynx went his father's work to find his half-aunt. They found her in the cellar, they took her to the mirror dimension and beingng her back to Hinamizawa to Yuki's friends again.

After Yuki was home, Bowser finally remember his old home. He remembered how he attacked Terynx for killing his mother. He doesn't mean to hurt her. Cause he wants to kill a person who killed Bowser's mother. He knew she was too scared of her death. He gave her a kiss on her forehead, she realize he remembers.

Terynx went to her room, it was too dark in there. She saw Bowser's demon eyes. He asks her if she forgets about their pasts, she began to freak out about Bowser wants to kill her, still, but he doesn't want to hurt. He just want to talk to her. Terynx tries to run away from him. When she tells him to forget it or stop it, or when she was trying to run away from him, he started to cry. Terynx switch her truth good personally, she called herself Rika. (Cause I like my nickname is Rika. My real name is Tarynn). Rika is a nice person when she was a happy person or being nice to the kind people. Rika started to kiss Bowser's left cheek. They were back together. They became boyfriend or girlfriend. His aunt, Yuki, knew Rika/Terynx was falling in love with Bowser Furukawa.

That's the story I wanted to tell you, people~❤😊