Cleaning with Rose; this is for Dapper_Life again~😁

Hey, guys! I'm writing a story about me, my new follower, and Bowser Jr. After I drew a picture for Dapper_Life, I decided to write story about me and Bowser Jr were cleaning with Rose.

Enjoy!

Tarynn's P

Tarynn's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch with Bowser Jr. I used my phone to texting or writing a story called The Falling Dark Side. Bowser Jr was playing his Nintendo 3DS. Suddenly, there was a new girl that I've met her before. Her name is Rosemary Ambrosia. We called her Rose whatever we want. I was busy texting with my friends.
"Hey, Rose!" Bowser called, he came out of nowhere as he was calling her name.
"Yes?" Rose asked as she turned around.
"Can you keep an eye on Junior and Tarynn?" Bowser asked her. "While Chef Pee Pee and I were going to the store to buy something."
Rose nodded. "Of course."
"And I want you to do chores," Bowser told her. "I want you to bring Tarynn and Junior. They'll help you clean the house. First, you gonna do dishes, second, Tarynn cleans the window and the floor, then Junior can help you, girls. Okay? Okay!" Bowser started to walk away from her.
"Yes, your majesty," Rose bowed down at the Koopa King.
Bowser padded my shoulder, I looked up at his face.
"Hey, Tarynn," Bowser smiled at me. "I don't have a money. Can I have your money?"
I nodded, I narrowed my eyes at my father. "Sure," I said, then Bowser pulled the money away from me. I knew he was laying to me!
"Haha!" Bowser pointed at me. "Just kidding! I got a lots of money!" Then he was rolling away like ball. He used his shell to turn himself into the ball then he roll away from me.
I wailed weirdly. "Why is everyone always stealing my money!"
Bowser Jr started to laugh at me. "That's because you're poor!" He was pointing at me as he was bullying at me.
"Shut up!" I snapped at him. I used the red pillow to hit him on his head.
"Okay, guys!" Rose gave us attention as we were frozen. "Today you all gonna help me do some chores, okay?"
We nodded.
"Okay~😉" I nodded.
Bowser Jr nodded back.

.......
It's been few minutes, we were cleaning the windows after I've done cleaning the floor. I started to help Bowser Jr with the wack. Junior saw the dot as he was wiping it so fast, but it was from the outside. He suddenly wiping it so harder and harder, then he break the window as the window was falling. Junior shrieked ad he fell down at the windows.
I gasped. "Junior!" I held him up. Bowser Jr was feeling dizzy ad he was groaning.
"I'm okay, Tarynn....." Bowser Jr groaned, then he fell down again.
"Junior!" Rose saw him groaning as he was laying on the ground. She held him up as he was standing up. "Are you okay?"
Junior nodded again.
"Here, let me help you," Rose picked him up. She took him the restroom to fix his left hand and his forehead. He must be scratched up. I watched Rose using the bandages to heal his forehead and his left hand.
I decided the clean the shatter glass. I used the sweeping floor.
.........
After I'm done cleaning the broken window, I saw Junior was staring at the man with the blue suit. I know what he was staring at. He's staring at Rosemary!
Who's that man? I thought as I was wondering. I saw Junior was padding Rose's dress.
"Ummm... Rose," Junior was padding her dress and pointing at the man. "There's a man is staring at you."
"What?" Rose blinked.
I started to hide behind the wall. I watched her let the man in, and it's not right to let the strangle in.
"Hello, I'm Stan," he smiled at her, he used Rose's hand to gave her a kiss as he giggled nervously.
I blinked my eyes. I felt my heart was beating. I had a passion of this man. Junior was hiding beside me.
"And you must be Rosemary," Stan said, he gave her a smile gently. "I heard it from Alastair. He told me you were the most beautiful woman I've had ever seen you in my life."
I dropped my mouth. It was so romantic, but what if Bowser finds out about it?
Rose blinked. "Wait?" she looked up at his eyes. "You were the friend of Alastair?"
Stan nodded. "Of course."
I heard a noise from the door step. It was Bowser. "I'm home!"
I gasped. I was freaking out! Stan needs to get out of here!
Bowser saw me and Junior were hiding behind the wall. He asked what were we doing, then he saw Rose was talking to Stan.
Bowser blinked. "What the hell?" He stepped forward, he started to growl at Stan. "Hey!"
They gasped surprisly.
"Are the friend of Alastair's?" Bowser asked him, snarly.
Stan nodded nervously. "Yes, sir..."
Bowser pointed at the door. "I want you and Alastair to stay away from Rose! She has to work with me!"
Stan nodded nervously. "Yes, sir!" He yelped as he was running away from the Koopa King.
I took a deep breath. I took a step forward at Rose. Junior followed me.
"Rose, is he flirting with you, just like that guy named Alastair?" Bowser asked.
Rose nodded. "Well, he was flirting with me," she told him. "Just like Alastair. I'm not gonna accept his offer."
"Well, I don't want other men to touch you, okay?" Bowser scolded at her.
Rose nodded again.
Then he went to his room.
Rose and I were looking at each other.
"Well, I guess you're too beautiful," I smiled at her.
Junior pinched my arm.
"Ouch!" I wailed.
"Don't say that!" Junior snapped at me. "She thinks you're flirting with her!"
"I'm not flirting!" I snapped back. "I was just saying about these men thinks she's beautiful! Besides, all the other boys from high school were liking me, too! I'm not beautiful, though."
Rose giggled. "Tarynn, you are beautiful," she smiled at me.
"No, really!" I complained. "I had sits all over my face!"
Bowser Jr rolled his eyes. "That's because you're a teenager, stupid."
I gave him a mean look. "And what is that?"
Junior stepped back as I was threating him. "Nothing...."
"Okay, guys," Rose smiled at us. "It's time to get some eat."
I stepped forward. "What do we having?"
"We're having chicken wings," Rose told us, then we're having a celebrate with the chicken wings.
"YES!"

The end

Stan is the friend of Alastair's. Please don't say it in front of me...

That's the picture of Bowser when he said "What the hell?"

Dapper_Life, if you read this, I hope you'll love it~😁

Chef Pee Pee us from Supermariologan. I love that show and it was funny.