Tanya and Amanda; "I don't like you."

Hey, guys! XxHigurashiRikaxX here! I drew my oc Warrior cats

Hey, guys! XxHigurashiRikaxX here! I drew my oc Warrior cats. Anyway, I drew Amanda as a cat like you all remember that I drew Amanda Alexander. I've decided to draw her as a cat.
You wanna ask why she was angry? Amanda is jealous of Tanya. That's because Tanya and Cat Bowser were being close together, except her brother Austin. Tanya and Austin were having fun with Bowser, and Amanda's big sister named Marino, but except Amanda who dies not want to go have fun with Tanya and Austin. She doesn't like them. Just like from the fanbook that I've read it is Elfen Lied: Lucy and female reader: the two of us. It was a good fan story, but Kouta is the  worst mean person who bullied (Y/N) than Amanda. I'm not gonna copy that. I have to make idea for my brain. I love that story when Lucy was a nice person. Anyway, Kouta is a nice. He's my favorite character, and I wanted to draw Yuki and Kouta were together and they could have a daughter named Laryuu Furude. Lol! I don't like when everyone write a story about Kouta is a mean person. He was a nice person. He was being serious about his sister's seashell when he gets mad about it. He was just being rude yo Buy, but he wants to say sorry for her what he had yell at her.
Anyway, Bowser gets worried about Tanya was acting do strange. Amanda wants her to stay away from him. That's because she's in love with him. Bowser doesn't like it when Amanda has a crush on him. He wants to be with Tanya. Marino doesn't know that her little sister is a rude she-cat. Marino is a nice she-cat, and she was being a good friend to Tanya and Austin. Everything went cute, though. Amanda and Marino were sisters that you all knew about it. Bowser has a feelings for Tanya for being nice to her, or taking care for him for being sick. He'd rather be with Tanya, and her brother, Austin, for being nice to him. Cause they were friendly. Tanya doesn't want to tell him that they were the kits of Scourge. He doesn't know that. They're lucky they're not evil just like Scourge. They are a good cats just like Lilly, their mother.

Anyway, I will write a story pretty soon. I hope you guys like it or love it whatever you want, though.

Bye, bye~😘