Threaten with Yoshi

 Hey, guys

Hey, guys.

I wanna tell you something. I went to Aunt Jessie's house to draw this picture.

I'm sorry that picture is blurry. Cause my collar bone is broken.

I want to tell you something about what happened to my collar bone.

Jessie was waiting for us to come over her house. I brought any kind of stuffs to bring with me. Suddenly, mom warn me to be careful. Cause the car trump kept falling.

I ask Jessie to open the car trump. She nodded then I opened the Trump. When I put my stuffs, the trump hits my left shoulder collar bone then I started to grunt as I was swearing this bad words, "fuck or cunt." (Please do not ask me a question about the c word. Im stop embarrassed). Mom began to worry about my collar bone. She asked if I'm okay. I startef to speak weakly.

Mom wants to check out my collar bone and see if it was all broken, but it's not. I was injury, but not worst. It's little bit burning in my collar bone. When we went to Jesse's house, mom told me i don't have to pick a bags. She can pick  my bags.

I drew a picture of Terynx. She tries to kill a person with her magic spells, her fire breath, and her vectors. Stef told her to stop. Terynx stopped as she switch her personally into a human. Yoshi ask her what did she do. The turn her back into the Koopa Diclonius. Because she was angry.

I wanted to show a video that I drew that. It's Raven from Teen Titans.

Thank you for reading this or watching this.