Amanda Alexander

Full name: Amanda Alexander Koopa

Family

Parents: Usernames
Sister: Marino Alexander (deceased)

Age: 25

Birthdate: March 5, 1993

Secret crush: Bowser Koopa

Amanda works with Bowser and his family. She had a crush on Bowser. She remembered when her big sister, Marino, had fell in love with Bowser, she gets jealous of her sister. Her sister died of sickness, she begged Bowser to take care of Amanda. Bowser could teach her how to kidnap Princess Peach.

Amanda gets jealous of Princess Grace, Peach's twin sister. That's because they were too close. Amanda knew Tarynn wanted to have a new mother, she tried to teach her away, but Tarynn won't listen to her. She wanted to have a kindness adoptive mother. Amanda would marry to Bowser when he was Tarynn's father. But Tarynn asked Grace if she wanted to marry to Bowser. Grace doesn't know if she likes him first.

Amanda and Grace were being friends, but "frenemies". Which is means they were friends and enemies. Grace was being nice to Amanda. She could help her out, but Amanda wants to take care of herself. She and Grace were working with Bowser. Grace takes care of Tarynn and Bowser Jr as their adoptive mother. Amanda works in the Koopa Torture Chamber. That means she likes to kill everyone. Bowser would like that, but Grace doesn't like that violation. Grace tries so hard to talk to Amanda. She wants her to be a good girl, but she doesn't want to. She wants to be with Bowser, still. Grace doesn't love him as a boyfriend and girlfriend. She was being a good friend to Bowser. She'd rather be single. Amanda would glad when she doesn't want to be with Bowser. She could have a chance to be with him.