I fell in love with Kyleigh Noel

Hey, guys. I wanted to tell something what I did. I went to Rock Hill Board Office Gymnasium. I went to the party and see Kyla and her sister Jaylon. Kyla is 19 years old, and was her birthday. We were having fun at the party. I felt something for her. I wanted to give her my 5 dollars, but she told me to keep it. After the party, I gave her a hug, then I tried to kiss her left cheek. I stopped. I was in embarrassed about her family. I don't want them to get mad at me. Then I gave her one more hug, and I told her "I love you, Kyla."
I started to be insane what I've did. I was complaining too much, told myself that I was gay. Just like the day when I was 8 years old when I used to be gay. I had a ex-lover named Crystal and I missed her so much.

In my flashback, when I was a little girl, I fell in love with the girl. We kissed in Happy Hollow, then we got in trouble for being a lesbians. My mom told me to stay away from her. My dad told me about homosexual. Suddenly, Crystal and I took a break for hanging around each other. My sister, Caitlynn, and I were having fun together. I bumped in my head, then I said a s word. I got in trouble for using that word. My mom yelled at me, told me to stay away from these who are say ing those bad words. I rejected Crystal.for being close. Then we were no longer be together. I wanted to forget it about my past what I've done. I wish I can change my future. But I can't.

That's why I wanted to tell you guys something.

I wanted to show a picture how she's beautiful she was.

 I fell in love with the 19 year old girl

I fell in love with the 19 year old girl...... I'm only 15. I almost turn 16 in June the 14th. She was so beautiful....

I remember how she was flirting with me, I rejected for flirting with. Then I started to flirt her back. That's why I'm in love with her.....

Please don't call me faggot. It will hurt my feelings......

That's the story that I wanted to tell you, guys.......

*I started to cry*