New Rosemary Sketches; this is for Dapper_Life

Hey, guys! It's XxHigurashiRikaxX! I drew a picture of Rosemary again

Hey, guys! It's XxHigurashiRikaxX! I drew a picture of Rosemary again. I drew Dapper_Life's old picture called Old Rosemary Sketches. She showed me a picture that she was talking about. It was in her art book. She did very good at drawing, so I could draw her New Rosemary Sketches.
I drew Rose and her sword, so I can remade that picture for her. Rose is so awesome when the sword. Well, Dapper_Life told me once.

Rose was taught at a young age how to fight, do hand-to-hand combat, develop survival skills, defend herself and other and many other things, particular for her survival and safety. When she was older, she decided to teach herself how to wield a sword and fight with it, since she found out it was common practice of her ancestors.
However, she only does so in private and refuses to actually put her skills at uses. Rose apparently wants to set a good example for others and does not like causing harm to people, even if it were to self/defense. Not many people are aware of this, because she never brings it up.

That's all.

Dapper_Life, I hope you'll love it.

There's a special picture for you, Dapper_Life.

Stef has a crush on Rose, but Bowser won't let him

Stef has a crush on Rose, but Bowser won't let him. Bowser was calling on Mario about Stef was falling on love with Rose.