Chapter 1 ~ we won't hurt you

1:00am

Taehyung's POV:

It's pitch black outside and I'm freezing. We're walking home from a meeting with our boss, he gave us a month off due to completing every mission he gave us the past month and believe me there were a lot this month. Jungkook and Jimin each hold one of my hands. They know I'm not the biggest fan of being out this late (or early) in the sketchy part of town. It's not that i'm scared necessarily, well not of the area but more of the people. The rest of my boyfriends are tall and intimidating but I don't really give off the same vibe as them. There are a lot of evil people out here. I guess you could say that about us because we kill. However we only hurt those who are cruel people that have ruined or taken innocent people's lives. There are people out here that do despicable things to anyone regardless of who they are.

My other 3 boyfriends walk behind us. We stride along in a comfortable silence. Our home is about 15 minutes walking from here so there is no reason to complain really. Well except for the freezing weather! I pull my personal heaters closer towards me and I let out a happy sigh. They warm me up slightly but even so I shiver. I didn't realise anyone noticed how cold I was until Namjoon spoke from behind me. ''Taehyung why didn't you say you were cold?'' He patted my shoulder and handed me the blazer from his suit. I only wore a long white shirt stupidly so I accepted it thankfully. ''Thank you Namjoon'' I replied slipping it on hurriedly, letting go of my 2 boyfriends hands only momentarily,I turn round and smile brightly at him.

'' Hey guys lets go down here, it's a shortcut'' Jin says. Everyone nods and we trail down the path after Jin. Its the back of restaurants in this alleyway meaning bins and boxes were scattered down the sides of the long, dingy alley.  It was all silent except for the tapping of feet on the floor. Well it was until we heard a muffled cry.

Everybody froze for a moment before we ran towards the sound. I see a heavy-set man around 6 foot tall seemingly pressed against the wall .That was until I realised he was pinning somebody to the wall. ''Hey get away'' I found myself shouting. The guy jumped back and looked like he was about to say something before running off, pulling up his trousers as he did so. The person who had been pushed against the wall dropped to the floor and put their head between their knees. We all stepped closer to them until we were stood in a circle around them. They looked up quickly and I see the tears streaming down his face. ''Are you alright sweetheart'' He flinched as though I had struck him and tried to back away. The poor boy was shivering, whether it was out of fear or because of the cold, I couldn't tell but I suppose it was mainly the former. He kept looking up and glancing at everyone and I suddenly realised something. ''Hey guys can you go a bit further away, just for a bit, I don't think he feels comfortable around all of you'' They nodded before walking away, still able to hear if I called them.

"Can I sit sweetie?" I ask tentatively. I doubt he trusts me but even so I see a small nod. He glances at me before staring at his bare feet. I sit on the floor next to the poor boy and I say in a quiet tone ''Sweetheart, what's your name?'' I could barely hear him as he murmured ''Y-yoongi'' ''Okay Yoongi do you live near here? I don't want you to be in the cold'' He silently pointed to a box with a thin blanket in and a picture of somebody whom I assume is his Mum. My heart breaks for him. ''Yoongi, how far did that man go, you don't have to answer.'' ''He was g-going to r-rape me but you s-stopped him, I o-only do blowjobs to get some m-money but I n-never go that f-far'' I wanted to cry for the obvious hardships the poor boy had gone through. I couldn't just leave him here.

I call out to my boyfriends ''guys you can come over now.'' They nearly run back over.''This is Yoongi, Yoongi my name is Taehyung but you an call me Tae'' He nods still looking warily over at the guys. Kookie steps forward first and in his softest voice whispers '' hi Yoongi ,my name is Jungkook but please call me Kookie'' Yoongi smiles a bit at that and my heart warms at how adorable he is. ''I'm Seokjin or Jin for short.'' ''I'm Jimin'' ''Call me Hobi but my name is Hoseok'' ''I'm Namjoon but you can call me Joonie'' Yoongi nodded and he seemed to be less tense than before. I could see in my boyfriends faces that they knew what I wanted to do and they seemed to be okay with it. ''Yoongi do you want to come back with us''