Chapter 2 ~ shopping with a cutie

Jungkooks POV:
I wake up on the floor. Somehow I didn't wake up when I fell out of bed. I would go back to sleep but the floor isn't that comfy. I groan as I try to find the will to get up.

...It may or may not have taken me 15 minutes to get up. My back cracks as I straighten up.
I look on the bed and have a heart attack from the cuteness of it all. I'm the only one awake so I try to stay quiet but I can't help letting out a quiet awww. Jimin is koala hugging Tae with a death grip, a cute pout on his normally serious face. Yoongi is curled up with his head next to taehyung , molding into his side. Jin is spooning Yoongi, with Namjoon spooning Jin. Hoseok has a leg thrown over joonie and is half hanging off the bed. They all look like angels and there smiles are sweet and they look... innocent.
I smirk as I get an idea. I see Yoongi's eyes open and I put my finger to my lips in a shush sign. He looks at me and tilts his head like a confused kitten. His small frame slips out of the bed and leaves a Yoongi-shaped gap in the middle.
"We're going to jump on then on the count of 3" I whisper. He bites his lip so a laugh doesn't escape. "3...2...1...now" I whisper-shout. We leap in sync onto the bed. Hobi screams and falls to the floor with a thud. Yoongi clutches his sides, in hysterics as Hobi sits up a huge pout on his face. Everyone else screams and punches me.  Worth it.

Everyone suddenly pounces on Yoongi. He squeals as they attack him with tickles. I am going to die from this cuteness. "I'll save you Yoongi" I shout as I launch between my boyfriends and hug him. He holds on to my tshirt and I protect him from the attack with my arms.
Jin's POV
"Let's get some food guys" I say as we calm down a bit. They all nod. We go downstairs, Yoongi following with a hand holding on to the corner of my shirt, suddenly shy again. He still seems a bit scared but I think he's ok with me,Kookie and Tae. Hopefully he'll start to trust the other 3 as well soon. Everyone goes to the dining room to wait for me to make breakfast but Yoongi follows me. ''Do you want some help'' he asks, becoming quieter towards the end. I give him a smile as I say ''that would be lovely Yoongi.'' I give him some fruit to cut as I make pancakes. He sticks his tounge out ever so slightly, focusing. I stare at him, until I remember the pancakes. I murmur ''shit'' as I just manage to save the burning food. We continue to cook in a comfortable silence, the only sound being of the knife hitting the chopping board. I call Hobi to get some drinks as we finish cooking. The three of us put everything on the table.

Everybody takes a seat and we start eating. I notice Yoongi has only eaten a few bites of his pancake. He looks like he's struggling, which is understandable as he hasn't eaten a proper meal for god knows how long. I whisper in his ear ''It's okay if you can't eat anymore. I won't be mad if you leave some, I'm just glad that you're eating.'' I meant every word I said. Last night he said that he was fat and he couldn't have been farther from the truth.

He smiles and eats a bite more before putting down his knife and fork. It's only a few seconds later when everyone finishes eating. They eat like pigs honestly, although i'm not much better. ''So what's the plan for today?'' Tae asks. ''I think we should go shopping'' Hoseok says. We all agree, most enthusiastically Taehyung though, I bet he's excited to make Yoongi try on the whole store. I'm not even exaggerating that much...

(Time skip to arriving at the shopping centre)

We all get out of the car. Yoongi sticks close to my side as we enter the shopping centre. It's very busy today. We stick close together so nobody is separated but Yoongi seems almost...scared?

We go into a clothes shop that is less busy because the stuff in here is pretty expensive. ''Yoongi what's wrong baby?''

Yoongi's POV

I look up at Jin, everyone is listening although they act like they aren't, which I'm grateful for - well grateful for the effort at least. ''I don't like crowds. I have social anxiety.'' I say, this is a challenge of trust. If they send me away alone now, I will know that they never meant any of the thigs they said. Jin opens his mouth about to say something but Jimin beats him to it. ''Yoongi, sweetheart. Thank you for telling us, we'll try to make you feel more comfortable, remember that we'll always protect you.'' ''Thank you ''I say to all of them. I mean it I am thankful for everything they have said and done in the short space I've known them. They are caring, honest people, I trust them so much more now. A smile makes it's way onto my face. Maybe I can start to act less guarded around them, like I did (before I was completely awake) this morning. That was the real me, I just hope they can like me for, well, me.