Chapter 6 ~ Blackmail

Kim Jimin's POV
It's been a week since the first time I saw Yoongi. We just finished up another training session. I walk out of the building and head home. Suddenly I'm pulled down an alleyway. "I've got a message for you Kim Jimin" I grab the stranger by the arm and flip our positions so I've now got the upper-hand. "Who are you and what do you want of me" I snarl. The man decides to stay silent and tries to get out of my hold. Wrong choice.
I put pressure on his arm, a clear threat that I can and will snap his arm. He grunts from the pain. "Okay,okay I'm a messenger for NCT127, they want Yoongi tomorrow at 10am and they've got your sister- they said they're going to kill her if you don't get him to the bridge by that time." My grip on his arm loosens and he breaks free and runs out of my sight. I sink to the floor and I sit blankly for a few moments. There is only one decision I can make.

I'm so sorry Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV
Jin drops me off at a cafe after several minutes of persuasion that I'll be fine by myself. I wave goodbye as he drives off. Jimin said she'll meet me at 9 for breakfast. We've gotten pretty close this past week and I would consider her my best friend. I grin at her as I sit on the opposite side of the table. "I got you a hot chocolate" "Thanks, I'll get the food then." "No" she exclaims. I raise my eyebrows. She coughs and pulls at the top of her shirt. "I mean, it's my treat" "Are you okay?" I ask, she seems kind of off. "Yeah,sorry I'm just a bit stressed at the moment." I guess that makes sense.
We talk about some random things for a few minutes until the food comes. It's silent while we eat. I finish my food first and down my drink while waiting for her to finish. Jimin puts down her fork and suddenly there's two Jimins and everything is moving. "I had to Yoongi I'm so sorry" i hear as a wave of darkness drags over me. I blink trying to see clearly but then I'm gone in a sea of darkness that forces me to sleep.
Jin's POV
I go into the cafe where I left Yoongi. I can't see him. The smile that was on my face slides off as I check each booth and  double check as though they might appear.
I ring the bell on the till impatiently. A plump man eventually toddles out from the kitchen. "What can I get you?" he asked with an obviously fake smile plastered on his face. "Was there a woman in here with a 19 year old boy earlier? The boy was wearing an oversized beige hoodie and ripped jeans" I say in a strained voice, not caring if I sound rude. "Uh no"
A blatant lie, he's hiding something. A deep breath in and out, don't jump to conclusions Jin. "Let me ask you again" I spit out and repeat what I said previously. "Okay, maybe they were in here" He looks uncomfortable. Good.

Why did he bother lying? What Is he hiding. "Why did you lie?" "She said I had to" "Who did?" "The woman- Jimin I think it was" "Why did she do that?" "She drugged him and she took him off to a gang- I swear I would have stopped her but she had a gun, I'm sorry for being cowardly but It wasn't just my safety at risk." He gestured to the kitchen where a faint sound of a child laughing could be heard.
As much as I want to throttle him right now, I won't be because I can understand him. I would do anything to ensure the people I loved were safe. "Where did she take him" "The bridge"
Namjoon's POV
The car tilts as Taehyung swerves round a sharp corner. Jin called a couple of minutes ago to inform us of the situation. We all immediately bolted for the car, leaving the drivers seat for Tae. My heart is thudding loudly against my chest but I make sure to keep expressionless, both out of habit and so the others didn't panic too much.
I know which gang took him, NCT127. They have had it in for us ever since we first started killing. None of us know why but they've been trying to hurt us but they haven't ever got this close to taking one of us.
We approach the bridge and Tae slows down to look more inconspicuous. There's a black van (very stereotypical) and the door is just opening. I see Taeyong- the leader- stepping out and I realise that in front of us is Jimins car. She pulls over and we pull up a bit behind, making it seem like we broke down. Taehyung puts on a black beanie and glasses and gets out of the car. He pops open the hood and pretends to do something to the engine. I watch as Jimin gets out with a handcuffed Yoongi. The four guys behind me me go to get out but I put my hand up as a warning to wait.Hoseok looks like he's going to ignore me but he slowly sinks back into his seat. There is still some distance between Jimin and NCT127 when she stops walking closer. The gang gets out of the car and pull out two girls with them. My eyes widen as I realise what has happened.
I despise Jimin right now but I still wait until the girls are safely next to Jimin and Yoongi is just about to start going towards them when I give the signal to go.
Immediately I spring out of the car and charge towards Yoongi, I grab him and before anyone can register what just happened, I've pulled/carried him behind Jimins car,  safe from the barrage of bullets I can already guess is coming.
I was right.
They shoot first and my fellow members come and take cover alongside me. My boyfriends are in the zone, shooting with skill, and somewhat accuracy. The three girls have legged it down the bridge and nobody tries to stop them.
A bullet hits Jin and he falls down in clear agony. He rips off his jacket and I see that it's gone through the side of his arm, it has hit the bone as there is only one hole. Yoongi crawls to him and rips off the arm of Jin's jacket and make a tourniquet. I don't have time to question how he knows how to do this because I have to stop this now or it might be fatal.
I creep from round the car and grab one of the guys- Haechan I think he is - who was standing closer to us. I use his body as a human shield as I put a knife to his neck. "Stop" I roar. As soon as I finish the word, it is silent.
NCT127 have frozen. Johnny has gone white. "I want to call a truce, you leave us alone and we'll do the same." Taeyong steps forward with his gun down, and puts a hand out. I release Haechan and he scurries away. I shake his hand and he leans in - well up- and whispers "Our boss hates yours, he told us to try and hurt you guys, but we have nothing against you. I'm so sorry, we were doing what we had to."
I nod in understanding. I hope this can be the end of this rivalry.
I turn my back and rush back to Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok are helping him into the car. Yoongi has waited for me. To my surprise he grabs my hand. He's shaking and I realise that I am too. Jin will be fine, he's got to be.
We get in the car, I sit down and Yoongi sits down on my lap. He buries his head in my chest and I don't care that my shirt is getting wet. I wrap my arms round him and watch Jin worriedly. His face has gone white.
It seems like an eternity has passed by the time we get to the hospital. Jimin goes ahead to get a doctor as we pull Jin out of the car.
The next few minutes pass in a blur. Jin is rushed through to surgery and Yoongi pulls me to a chair. I sit with my head in my hand, I can't look at anyone right now.
I raise my head and a doctor walks in, she has a solemn face "Family of Kim Seokjin?" We all jump to our feet.

"I'm very sorry but Mr Kim has passed away, he had lost a lot of blood and we couldn't save him."

I sink to the floor and the tears rack my body. I scream to release some of the pain in my heart. I punch the wall and lean against it. I cover my face with my hands as the tears keep coming. "Would you like to say your final goodbyes?" She asks and I nod still sobbing. My legs feel like lead as I get up. I use the wall to support me as I walk to the room. I blink rapidly to make my vision less blurry. She opens the door to his room but I don't dare to look up. My feet carry me over to the bed and I grab his freezing hand. My eyes trail up his arm towards his face.

Then my head drops from my hands as I wake up. I realise I'm crying, I wipe away the tears. Real men don't cry. Suck it up. My fathers words echo in my head.
I feel a hand on my cheek. I look who it is, it's Yoongi with a worried looking Taehyung right next to him. "It's okay to cry" Tae whispers. "The strongest of men are those who aren't afraid to show their feelings" Yoongi whispers and kisses me on the cheek. Tae kisses the opposite cheek. I smile at them through the tears. I stop crying and pull them both towards me in a hug.
Then the doctor comes in. I take a deep breath and prepare for the news. "Kim Seokjins family?" I stand up. I wait expectantly for her to speak. She looks up from her clipboard with an unreadable expression. "Mr Kim..."

A/N
So this was a request by CyrusStrange but I might use this idea again in the future because he didn't really get kidnapped..well he did but yeah(that didn't make sense sorry)
This is shorter than the other chapters because I've been writing it in spare moments as I'm on holiday in Austria right now and Wattpad didn't save the chapters that I wrote on my computer at home(I'm using my phone at the moment) so sorry about that. The next chapter won't be up this weekend but might be up at a random time during the week(I haven't wrote it yet). I'll have four weeks of summer break to write in after next week so more chapters will be coming :)
QOTD:Which AGUST D song is your favourite?
AOTD: The last- it's helped me through some tough times and I listen to it all the time. It's one of my favourite songs ever.The lyrics are just... so brilliantly real and the beat😱
(Not proof-read)