Chapter 10 ~ Teddy bear (Namgi)

Read the start of the A/N and comment please <3

Yoongi's POV
I wake up expecting Jungkook to still be next to me but I realise I'm alone in the bed. I can't hear anything in the house and I start to wonder if they've left me alone. Then I hear a crash from downstairs. I can already tell who it is.

I laugh softly and roll out of bed, landing on the floor in a weird crouched position. I stand up straight and tiptoe down to the kitchen. I can see Namjoon standing with his back to me. Smirking, i  creep up behind him. He's making pancakes so I wait for him to put the pan back down before scaring him so he doesn't burn himself or me.

He places the pan back down to finish off the pancake after flipping it and I go right behind him and hug him from the back. He jumps slightly but doesn't give much of a reaction. I pout and he turns round so we are facing one another. He looks down at me, I frown at him and humph, looking away from him.

I squeal as he suddenly lifts me up. He puts me on the counter and he leans down slightly. He smiles and I bit my lip to try and stop my smile but I can't stop a giggle from escaping my mouth. He smiles even bigger and kisses my forehead. He stands between my legs as I sit on the counter and he just hugs me for a moment. ''Do you smell burning?'' He immediately releases me and takes turns off the heat. He stands there for a moment just staring at it. I get off the counter to see what he was looking at. I look at his dumbfounded expression and then I look at the pan. I snort and burst out laughing. Tears are rolling down my face I'm laughing that hard.

''I can't believe I did it again, Jin's going to kill me.''

''Don't worry, we can go get a new pan and get rid of the old one and also what?'' I reply getting louder at the end

''It was a long time ago okay! The rest of the guys will be out until late tonight as well so that's lucky.''

'''Why?''

''They're busy doing some more training but I don't need anymore and we're still trying to find you a new trainer."

''Why don't you train me? I mean I trust you and I bet you would be a great teacher.''

Namjoons mouth drops. ''Why did nobody else think of that, i'll talk with the other guys.''

I smile widely and kiss him on the cheek, jumping to reach it. He smiles at me ''Luckily that was the last pancake so we still have breakfast. Can you get out the mugs from the cupboard please?'' I nod and open the cupboard. The mugs are on the top for some fucking reason so I stand on my tiptoes and reach up as high as I can. I see a hand go above mine and grab them down. ''You're so small'' he coos. ''I'm not small'' I exclaim looking up at him. He raises an eyebrow. ''I'm just vertically challenged is all.'' He laughs at me. ''It's cute, chill''

I feel a blush on my face so I walk over to the table before he can notice. He soons joins me and I shove a forkful of food in my mouth. He looks at me anxiously. My eyebrows go up and I look at him in surprise. ''This is fucking amazing.'' I cram more into my mouth. I'm in a state of shock, from what jin told me, Namjoon's cooking is poison but this is amazing. His dimples are on full show and he seems surprised himself.

How dare he call me cute with them dimples.

We finish eating and get ready to go out shopping. We get in the car and I turn the radio on. Jiggle by DJ rapture blares from the speakers. Namjoon starts the car and i can see a smile on his face. I dance in my seat while laughing. I can Joonie laughing but he's still focused on the road.

We pull up outside of (*insert place that sells pans*) and get out of the car. We go into the store holding hands and it doesn't take long for us to find the pans.  Namjoon pays for it and we're walking out of the store when I see a poster for a fair. My eyes linger on it but I keep walking.