Chapter 4 ~ Butterfly (Yoonkook)

(Yoonkook date later on)

Jungkook's POV

I walk out the doctors room, I haven't seen Yoongi for a few hours because we've both been getting checked by the doctors. They looked at me like I was crazy for jumping in after Yoongi but I didn't want to lose him and I would have preferred to die with him then live, knowing I did nothing. They don't seem to understand the concept of love. I wondered for the past few hours about how my life would be if we never found Yoongi that day. How crazy is it that, just because we decided to take that shortcut, a new person has been brought into our lives and I've fallen in love with him?

The doctors have told me it's a miracle that I'm okay. They just told me that I need to rest for the next few days, just in case. Nobody has told me anything about Yoongi. My pace quickens as I see five of my boyfriends sitting in the waiting room. They all leap up when they see me. Taehyung runs at me and jumps into my arms. ''I didn't know if you were okay and I couldn't help you.'' he whispers. I know that he's talking about the bridge. ''It's okay, he's okay, we're all okay, there's nothing you could have done with all those people stopping you.'' I feel him nod against my shirt, I can tell he's angry at himself but he shouldn't be.

''Have you heard anything about Yoongi?'' I ask them all. ''They said he should be fine but we haven't heard anything for an hour.'' We wait in silence for him to walk out of the door. The minutes tick by and I start to worry that he's been hurt seriously. The only sounds is that of my feet hitting the cold floor as I start pacing. I'm about to go ask a doctor if something is wrong, when the doors swing open and Yoongi comes out. He smiles widely when he sees us but it doesn't seem completely genuine. I will do anything to se his true gummy smile again.

A doctor tries to talk to us about seeing a psychiatrist for Yoongi but I stop him. I can tell Yoongi doesn't want to talk to a psychiatrist and I think he would feel better talking to us. I tell the doctor we'll consider it and take a leaflet but as we walk out of the hospital I throw the leaflet in the bin. Yoongi smiles at me, it's a small smile but even so it's beautiful.

The 10 minute drive back from hospital is in silence, until Namjoon's phone rings. We only hear one side of the conversation but we can tell who it is.

''Tonight?''

''No that isn't a problem sir''

''Of course''

''Do we all need to go?''

''No? Brilliant.''

''Only Jungkook can stay back?''

''Thank you, we'll be there and don't worry we'll get him.''

By the end of the phone call we're back home. ''Who was that?'' Yoongi asks nobody in particular. We all look at each other. It's time to tell him who we are.

''We need to tell you something Yoongi, we will understand if you're scared but please know we would never ever hurt you.If you want to leave us, we'll understand.'' Namjoon says.

We all sit down in the living room, like we did when we found Yoongi. ''Have you heard of the gang called BTS?'' Jin asks him. Yoongi nods slightly. ''Well to put it bluntly, we are BTS'' Yoongi's mouth literally drops but he immediately closes it. ''What kind of people do you hurt?'' he asks, that is not the response I was expecting. ''Only bad people- we don't hurt innocent people'' He nods ''Okay''

''Okay?'' I repeat, shocked at such a calm reaction.

''Well I mean, what else can I say? To be honest I had my suspicions, but I wasn't sure because the only picture of you guys is from a few years ago and it's not the best quality so I didn't know if it was you. I trust you all, believe me when I say this now, if you hurt anybody who doesn't deserve it I will walk out of that door. However, I know that you would never do that, which is why I will stay with you all.''