Chapter 17 ~ Unknown number (1/2)

21K reads? AHHH I thought I might get 100 views at the most when I posted the first chapter- thank you!

Continuing from the last chapter

My phone buzzes and I see I have a message from an unknown number. I frown, and my face drops.

Unknown: Merry Christmas  BTS, I wonder how many of you will make it to the new year? See you  soon Yoongi, enjoy it while it lasts.

Yoongi: How did you get this number? Who are you?

Unknown: Not so fast kitten...

Yoongi: Don't call me that. Answer my fucking question you prick.

Unknown: That's rather rude kitty. Don't worry too much kitten, if you play our game as we tell you then nobody needs to be hurt, well your friends and boyfriends might be an exception but we might not kill them at least.

Yoongi: I will rip every single one of your eyelashes out one by one if you hurt them.

Unknown: How could we hurt them if you don't tell us who they are? Want to tell me kitty? It would help me a lot if you could tell me, i'm sure you would want to make my job a lot easier?

Yoongi: I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

Unknown: You don't want to play my game yet? That's unfortunate kitten but don't worry about that for now kitty, you'll soon play along when we next talk.

Yoongi: Why would i ever listen to somebody who i'm fully convinced never graduated pre-school?

Unknown: Very funny Kitty, you'll soon listen to me when you realise the power i hold. I know your weak places, don't forget that.

Yoongi: I beg your pardon?

Unknown: Enjoy life while you can kitten... I wonder how long you will have to wait until we talk again?

Yoongi: It's beggining to look a lot like fuck this :)

Present day (After the new year) Yoongi's POV:

I sit with my head down, I scrunch up my sweater paws on my hoodie, well Hobi's hoodie, as i wait for Bambam to show up. The cafe i sit in is completely deserted except for Namjoon and i. We needed to meet up in person as Joon said it was too risky to send texts telling him about a safehouse in case my phone had been hacked and the mystery person could read my texts. Bambam came alone because Yugyeom had been throwing up all morning after the two had gone out for breakfast earlier.

Namjoon rests his hand on my thigh and i look up. I had been too caught up in my own head, that i didn't hear the bell ring as Bambam entered. I stood up and hugged him, we pulled back and he smiled at me but it didn't quite reach his eyes. I slid back into my seat and he sat opposite me. Hoseok and Jimin were sitting outside the cafe drinking coffee to inform us if anybody came in and as protection  in case of an attack. Jin, Kookie and Tae sat in the car down the street, ready for anything.

Namjoon informed him of the situation in a low voice and told him about the safe house. His facial expression was calm and somebody who didn't know him wouldn't even know he was acting but his collected facade didn't stop his knuckles from turning white as he gripped his shirt.

We quickly wrap up our conversation and Bambam follows us out of the café, we smile at the old woman who comes out as she hears the bell. She smiles at us before walking quickly back to the back of the café, I have an overwhelming feeling of Deja vu and my stomach twists. I shake my head, it's probably just from the stress of the current situation. We don't know who they are or when they are going to strike, which makes it a whole lot worse. They did keep to their word however and left us alone through Christmas, although the unsettled feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away even as we enjoyed ourselves at the festive time.