Where You Looking At?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was in the school's library after school like usual. Wait,I haven't introduced myself yet. Hi! My name is Taehyung! Kim Taehyung. I'm 19 y/o and I'm deaf. Whenever people tries to talk to me,I would always have to read their lips when they are talking. Of course it would always get awkward...like,who wouldn't be? Wouldn't you be when a stranger talked to you and realised that you were only looking at their lips and not their face. Like,come on!! We're strangers,damn it!!!

That is one of the reasons why I don't like to have people around me...they would always need to say something and being the deaf me,I have to read their lips to actually understand what they are saying. Welp,today is no exception,of course. Someone had to come up to me and asked me if I saw a book that they left on the table I'm seating at right now. Of course I was reading his lip and it became awkward as usual.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was about to get inside my car when suddenly I remembered my book that I left on the table in the library. I silently cursed myself for forgetting to take it with me. I closed the car door and went back into the school and ran towards the library. I remembered the place where I left it and saw a boy my age sitting there. Just my luck,hope he's not one of my so - called fans.

I went towards the table he's sitting at and waved my hands towards him. He looked up at me confused. "Hey...uh...did you see my book on the table??" I asked him awkwardly and noticed that he's staring at my lips really intently. Now I'm pretty sure that he's one of my school fans. So I told him coldly by saying "What you looking at??" and that's when he looked up at me with a surprised face.

I looked back at him with cold eyes and he looked pretty nervous. He gulped and said "Oh...uh...sorry. I uh...I'm actually deaf so I was reading your lips just incase you have more to say so I wouldn't look like a rude person...and besides,I couldn't catch what you said just now..." he said while stuttering. I felt guilty for thinking that he's the same as the others. Now that I took a proper look at him,he's beautiful.

I softened my expression when he said that and asked him again about my book and he asked if it's the one that he was reading and showed me the book. My face lit up when I saw that my book was what he was reading the whole time and asked if I could get it back and he said yes. "I'm Jungkook by the way. Jeon Jungkook and I'm 19 y/o." I introduced myself and he introduced his.

We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. I went back home cheerfully.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was walking back home all alone in the dark. It was nighttime by the time I arrived. My house is a bit far from school and I had to walk all the way as a usual routine. When I entered I yelled out a "I'm home!!!" Well,it's not like anyone would ever reply...my parents died when I was only 5 y/o in a car crash. I was the only survivor since the impact was more on the front than the back.

I was badly injured but I survived thanks to the people there. They were too late to pull my parents out of the car. The car blew up without giving them a chance to try and wiggle out of the car to survive. I cried and screamed for them but my ears ringed and I couldn't hear a single thing and couldn't understand whatever they were saying to me.

That's when I lost my hearings. My grandma took me in with her since no other relatives wants to take me in cause they thought that I was a burden and a mistake to them until she died when I was only 16. I just kept smiling. My smile never faded...not even once. But they thought I was happy that grandma died and said that I was an ungrateful human - being. But I just smiled it off and they all went away. I still smile till now. But if you take a good look,you can see my real feelings hidden inside my ees and behind my smile and that feeling was sadness. But no one knew till now. Cause no one cared.

My other relatives cut ties with me. I was always alone from then on. I thought that I will never be involved with others till I die. Cause I don't wanna be a burden to them.

But little did Taehyung knew that someone will change his life forever.😏

------------------------------
A/N

This is my third fanfic...it's not plagiarised! It's basically my own ideas! But I'll apologise in advance if there's a similar fanfic with mine. But I assure you that this is my own Idea.

Words count 880