The Wedding And The Surprise

Jungkook's Pov

'I am sweating like hell!!! Fuck! I'm freaking nervous!!'

"Jungkook, calm down, man! You're gonna ruin the suit even before the event starts!!" Namjoon hyung said while laughing. I just smiled robotically at him and tried to wipe the sweats with the tissue that Yoongi hyung had silently passed on to me. I was in a room waiting for the time to finally go out and stand at the altar and wait for my Tae.

"I'm too nervous for my own good!! What if I messed up?! What if I accidentally tripped on my own feet and fell flat on my face?! What if-" I was cut off with Yoongi hyung hitting the back of my head. "Oww! What was that for?!" I asked him while rubbing the place Yoongi hyung had hit.

"Relax, kid. You're gonna be fine. Once you're on the altar, you'll be nervous as well, but once Taehyung stepped into the hall and slowly walks towards you, you'll only have eyes on him. Then, the world around you will slow down and all you can see is your Taehyung and nothing else."

"Wow... I never thought you of all people would say that... where did you even know about these stuff?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Simple. From my mom. She never stopped talking about it. Even to the point forcing my dad to talk about it in his point of view..." Namjoon hyung and I just nodded our heads in awe.

"Your mom is so cool! And, thanks! I feel a little bit better.." I said with a small smile and Yoongi hyung just nodded his head curtly and patted my back. Then, there was a knock on the door and Hoseok hyung's head peeked inside the room. "Hey, it's time! Hwaiting!!" At that, I instantly tensed up and tried to breathe.

Yoongi hyung rubbed my back to calm me down and fortunately, it worked. "You're gonna be fine. I promise" I nodded and we went out of the room and walked towards the wedding hall. I stepped on the altar with my two best men; Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. I'm glad that they are here with me or I might breakdown and mess everything up.

After a few minutes, Hoseok, the announcer, announced that the bride has arrived. The doors opened at it revealed...

Taehyung's Pov (in his waiting room)

I just sat still, like a mannequin, in my wedding dress.