Meeting The Older Sister

A/N

Since majority of the people wanted older...I'll make you guys as Tae's older sis.

And I wanted to say thank you to user37505401,Dontleaveme1022,tataandcocky, and also MojiGirl for helping me decide. Thank you very much and i love you all!!😁

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Umm...what's a slut??" I mentally slapped myself after hearing what Tae had said. He's still too innocent and those boys had to spoil it. Damn it! I looked at Tae and he was looking up to both of us with his cute irresistable little puppy eyes. I put my fingers under his chin and pull his head to look at me and said "Something you don't have to worry about." I said while smiling innocently and he looked up at me after understanding what I meant by reading the lips and pouted.

He freaking pouted. I didn't know what had gotten into me,but I kissed his pouty lips and when I pulled back...he was blushing making him look like a tomato. It was so cute that I couldn't help but to release a chuckle. He gave me a weak punch then asked "Why did you do that?" His voice was a bit muffled considering his face is buried on my chest.

He was clinging onto me like he needed support to even stand. I looked at him lovingly and hugged him tightly...forgetting that Hobi hyung is still here. After that,we walked out of the class and walk back home. We were currently walking Tae back home since I didn't want him to walk alone in this dangerous street. Who knows what could of happen to him,right? After we arrived to his house, he invited us in to thank us for walking him back home.

We accepted his offer and humbly walk into his house. It look really nice on both the inside and outside of his house. "Where are your parents,Tae?" I asked but there was no reply and I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that he couldn't hear me. So I went to the kitchen where he's at and asked him the same question again once I'm in front of him. He looked up at me with a sad smile and shook his head indicating that they are not in this world anymore.

I felt guilty for asking such a sensitive topic. Way to gooo Jungkook. I sarcastically and mentally said to myself. I apologised to him and he just smiled at me and said that it's fine. I smiled to him and went back to the living room where Hobi hyung is watching his favourite k-drama. Since I have nothing to do,I just joined him with half - watching and half - dozing off.

Tae came to the living room with a tray full of plates and cups. I stood up and helped him with that. He just smiled at me and said thank you. I smiled back and pulled him onto my lap. He blushed and whisper-said "I can sit on the couch you know..." I chuckled and said "I know. But I'd rather have you sit on my lap rather than next to me." I said and winked at him while his face just turned a tomato red. Cute.

HOBI'S POV

I tried to watch the drama in peace but I just can't. I'm trying to watch while trying to stop myself from fanboying too much. They are just sooo cute that I can't handle it. I ship them so badly... wonder when they are going to be together. Hope it'll happen sooner than later. Cause I think I won't be able to keep it to myself and tries to make them confess to each other and make them date each other.

Why can't they just be honest with themselves?? I guess they think that it's too soon to confess or some shit. And you call kissing and sitting on each other and hugging each other is too soon?? Na'ah! That's so not too soon!! JUST CONFESS ALREADY!!!!! I didn't realised that I accidently said that out loud. I only realised it when Jungkook looked at me weirdly then Tae looked up at me confused since he didn't hear what I just said.

I just smiled sheepishly and said a small "sorry..." and went back to watching the almost finished drama. I fell asleep halfway thru and I woke up hearing voices that I've never heard of. I opened my eyes only to be met with another pair of light brown eyes staring back at me. I screamed and jumped from the couch to the corner of the room and hugged myself.

"I'm sorry!!!" A girl's voice suddenly said. I looked up only to be met with a girl that has soulder-length hair in light brown colour that matches her eyes. I stood up and said that it was alright. There was a sound of footsteps rushing downstairs and I saw Jungkook coming down with his hand gripping tightly on Tae's. Tae looked confuse,I guess he didn't get any explanations from Kook.

Jungkook looked up to me and asked what was wrong and I told him everything. He laughed and introduced her to me saying "This is Kim y/n. She's Tae's older sister. She's a bit of a fighter and is really hyperactive and also very protective of Tae. Like,really." Jungkook said. I looked at her up and down secretly checking her out. "Hey!" I looked up at her and said "Yeah?" "If you ever hurt little TaeTae here,I'm gonna punch your pretty face till no one can recognise you. Not even your parents." She said. Well...more like threatened me. I gulped.

"Don't worry. Someone asked me to protect him from those who wanted to hurt him instead." I told her and she looked shock and confuse. "Who?" She asked and I looked at Jungkook and he looked down sheepishly. "Oh...well then! I wouldn't have to worry about TaeTae getting bullied or hurt! But if you have any problems,you guys could always come to me and ask for my help." She said and smiled. Jungkook and I smiled at her and said "Thank you!" in sync.

"Umm...can someone keep tabs with me about what's going on??"

------------------------------
A/N

Im guessing that this is the longestchapter...? I also think that it was a bit too fast don't you think?? If you have any complaints please comment or you have anything to say to me and so on. Feel free to comment and I'll try my best to reply to you guys and improve myself with the chapters.

Words count 1117