D-Day

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My sister had practically dragged me outside ten minutes ago and right now I'm in a car with two people beside. I'm a bit uncomfortable sitting beside two people that I can't even see who it is as I'm being blindfolded. I'm a bit anxious but excited at the same time because Y/n Noona said that she has a surprise for me.

I kept asking her where we're going or who are these two people that are sitting beside me... but it was pointless in asking questions as I won't even be able to hear what her answers are, anyway. So, I just sat there quietly and anticipate what kind of surprise has she prepared for me. I felt the car stopped and I'm sure that the car door is opened since I couldn't feel the presence of the two people that was just beside me a minute ago.

Then suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car. I yelped as I was surprised to suddenly being grabbed by someone unknowingly. We went inside a place and went downstairs, I was nervous cause I can't see and I hate dark places. After we've arrived to the right floor, the person that brought me here made me stand at a certain place and left.

Then, someone opened my blindfold and I blinked my eyes to get used to the lights and the first person I saw was Jungkook. He was standing in front of me and was smiling from ear to ear. I smiled back at him and was about to run towards him but he put out his hand as a sign telling me to stay where I am, so I did.

Then, Kookie walked forward step by step, slowly. I stood there patiently and wait for him to stand in front of me. When he was in front of me, I couldn't help but to smile my boxy-like-smile at him. He looked at me fondly?? I tilted my head in mild confusion, then he suddenly knelt down on one knee (clichéI know😅😂) and put out both his hands that were behind him and presented a bouquet of colourful roses.

I gasped and closed my mouth. There, at the bouquet of flowers, were words full of comfort along with pictures that we had taken before. I took the bouquet of flowers and read all of the words one bt one. My tears suddenly came out and I aggressively wiped it off.

But, Kookie took my arm and wiped my tears gently by using his sleeves. After that, he kissed my forehead, making me blush. When he pulled away, he showed me his bunny smile that I love so much and hugged me tightly. After all the cliché-like-scene, we realised that we weren't alone and after minutes of blushing and feeling embarrassed,  we all took pictures together.

It was the best day of my life. I love them all so much!!!😁

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

This is the end of the chapter...? I know, the ending sucks... but I'm gonna make one more chapter and then it's officially done!😆

Words count 535