Plans

Y/N'S POV

We were all in a cafe near my house. Tae's friends are really nice and easy - going. I like them! They showed me that I could trust them with Tae. I was scared that some of them might not like Tae... so I was pretty nervous in meeting the rest of them. I'm glad that they all accepted Tae's deafness.

Now, back to the main point on why we are here, the Jin guy if I'm not mistaken, are telling us his plans for Tae's surprise. "What if one of us keep Tae busy while the others prepare for his surprise?? Ooh! Ooh! Or maybe, we could take him to his favourite place or the place he wanna go to??! How's that?"

"Hmmm... I think it's a good idea, but I like the third one. The one where we make his surprise at the place he wanna go to. But, where is the place he wanna go to??" After I said that, we all sat there thinking for god knows how long. Suddenly, Namjoon shouted saying...

"Ah!! I know! Why don't we play a game or just have a random conversation and ask him the place he wanna go to?!"

"Namjoon!!! That's BRILLIANT!!!!" Said Hoseok.

"Ik like that idea. It won't be too awkward and he won't be asking too much questions with this." Said Jimin.

I like the idea too. I'm glad that I asked them to help me with this surprise. We were all giving out other ideas and also went out to shop for the things and all. Once we were done buying everything, we head home. It was already seven forty pm and I wondered if I should buy some dinner for Tae.

When I arrived home, I saw Tae sitting on the couch while watching Paw Patrol and eating lasagna. For once, I'm glad that I didn't buy dinner. He looked at me when he saw the lights on the front door and looked at me with his puppy eyes. He look so cute that I couldn't help but to coo at his face expressions.

But, I also left the things that we bought to the guys. I wouldn't want Tae to see a lot of plastic bags and be curious to know what is inside and what is it for, would I? I'm not that dumb, duh. I smiled at him and went to sit beside him. He smiled back and continue to watch the show.

I chuckled at his choice of movie and just smiled lovingly at him. I'm glad that he didn't ask any questions about my where abouts and all. But all that was crushed when Tae asked me suddenly. "Why we're you with my friends at a cafe??"

I looked at him with wide eyes in shock. "What?? H-how did you know that I was hanging out with them, today??" I asked him, stuttering a bit.

"I saw you guys when I was on my way to buy groceries. To be honest, I was really jealous cause I didn't even get to hang out with them outside school or house..." Tae said and pouted.

I felt bad, really. "I was just asking them to take care of you... besides, I won't be there when you're in school." I said and he just nodded while looking at the TV, after reading my lips. I sighed and stood up to go upstairs to my room. I texted them that Tae saw us in the cafe today. They all panicked and I said that we should all be careful after this.

They all agreed and I closed the app. I freshened myself up and went to bed since it was already eight fifty pm. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

.........

I woke up hearing Tae's screams. I rushed up to his room and the sight I saw was something that I hated to see the most. He was having a nightmare. He was basically thrashing in his sleep and all his pushes were already on the floor incuding his blanket. I went to him and hugged him. He was still thrashing in my arms but calmed down after a bit.

He opened his eyes and looked straight at me. He hugged me back but tighter. So I hugged him tighter than before and whispered soothing words to him. After awhile, he fell asleep. What broke my heart was when Tae... was when Tae screamed out for appa and eomma... so I thought that maybe, just maybe, Tae was having a nightmare memory of the accident.

He must have been having this nightmare for years and I nor his friends were there to witness or help him with it. I felt that it is my job to help him now since I'm here. "Don't worry, Tae... Noona is here. Noona will protect you no matter what." I whispered at him even though he couldn't hear me not because he's asleep but because he's deaf...

"I'll ask Jungkook to help you with your nightmares, Tae. I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm sorry for not updating this book that much... but here's an update! Hope you'll like it!!

Words count 871