Our Mistake

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm at the cafe where me and the others would meet to plan for Tae's surprise, only today, I'm alone, thinking. I'm thinking about the scene from yesterday night. After Tae and I sealed our promises, he fell asleep and I left. Well, not before I properly tuck him in bed and in the blanket so that he wouldn't get cold and kissed him on the forehead.

I couldn't help but think that we were wrong on leaving Tae alone. I knew that he would be lonely and sad, but I never did anything and if I didn't come to see him yesterday, I'm sure that he'll be crying alone and start to distance himself with us. So I'm really glad and for once, I felt thankful to myself for following my instinct on going to Tae's house, yesterday.

I realise that I was staring at nothing, blankly when someone tapped my left shoulder. I look up to the person and saw Sinb Noona. "Hey, Jungkook! What were you thinking so deeply, that you look a little lost?" Sinb Noona asked me. "Ah... it's nothing, Noona. Just, thinking about the mistake that I just made to my friend.." I said. "Ah.. I see. Is it the boy that you've been having feelings for such a long time? Taehyung, if I'm not mistaken. Right?"

I blushed when she said that. "Noona!! Please don't say that out loud!" I said in a begging and whiny voice at her. She just chuckled and said a small "ok". "Actually, if you're thinking about how to make him know that you're not gonna leave him, then it's easy. Just let him know that both of you have each other and that none of you are going to leave one another." I jumped up and said "Thank you, Noona! I'll make sure to do that! Bye!!"

SINB'S POV

I chuckled at his excited manner. 'Goodluck, Jungkook.'

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm really sorry for not updating that much anymore. Here's a short chapter of you guys! And I know that it's not enough, but I'll make sure to update more once my days are less busy.

Words count 363