Promise

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I looked up to see Kookie. I blushed when I realised that I was in his embrace and tried to push him away. But he was too strong for me to push him off me. So I tried wriggling my way out too, but nothing seems to work. I huffed and just stayed there until my tears stopped. When my tears stopped coming out, my hiccups started to get lesser. (Is there even such words as lesser??)

I looked up at him and asked him to let go, but only to get a shake of his head in disapproval and being hugged tighter. I gave up and hugged him back. Once my hiccups are gone, he finally let go of me. Well, to be honest, I kinda miss being ingulfed in his warmth. I looked up at him, just to see him smile down at me. My heart melted at the sight of his bunny-smile and smiled back.

"Tae, why were you crying?" he asked me. I just looked down and said "Nothing..." he put his pointy finger and his thumb under my chin and made me look up to him. "I know something's wrong.. so, tell me what's wrong, hm..?" I'm pretty sure he said those words softly, judging by his soft expressions. But, I'll never know, will I? I look him straight in the eyes and said "I thought that you guys have replaced me with my own sister...."

He looked at me shock, for a while. Then said "Oh, Tae... We'd never do that..! Why would we do such things??" I didn't want to believe him at first, but, his eyes doesn't show me any untruthful words. So I just sighed and said "Because, whenever I asked all of you, if we could hang out together, again... all of you said the same thing. 'Sorry Tae, we're busy this week.' But then, I would always see you guys in a certain cafe where you always hang out with my sister, laughing and smiling without me. Tho you said that you guys were busy..."

I whispered the last part.. but I'm not really sure if he'd heard me or not cause his face expressions are really hard to read. "Okay, then how about I make it up to you. For all those days, let's go somewhere where you really wanna go to! Is that okay?" My eyes grew wide and I'm pretty sure that it was shining brightly in happiness since Jungkook was smiling happily at me.

I eagerly nodded my head and "YES!!!" a few times. He laughed. I wish I could at least hear him laugh... But that would be impossible. So I just smiled at him and he asked me about the place, where I wanna go to. So I said "To the place where families take pictures with each other!!" He looked at me shocked and asked why.

"Because, I haven't took pictures after mom and dad died..." I said looking down and smiled sadly. He hugged me in a comforting manner and put out his pinky finger to seal his promise to me. I happily linked my pinky finger with his and gave him my boxy smile.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm kinda shocked. Since I thought that he would want to go somewhere fun and relaxing. But instead, he chose a place where families would take pictures at. But I'm really glad that he still think of his families despite that they aren't here anymore...

So, I wonder if there are others who think like him... out there. There must be be a lot and some that aren't.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Words count 612