Hurtful Words

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Okay!! I'll be your new friend!!" After I said that,Kookie's face lit up. He looked so happy that I couldn't help but smile my boxy smile at him. He looked at me with...adoration? Is it just my imagination or...never mind...

While I was thinking about it,someone tapped my left shoulder and I turn to see that it was....

HOBI'S POV

I tapped Tae's left shoulder and he looked at me confused then smiled. I smiled back and told him that lunch time is over. He was reading my lips and then nodded his head. He stood up and we went to our respective class.

I'm in the same class as him on fourth period...which is English. Ugh...Namjoon would of liked it more if he's in this class right now...I fell asleep duuring the whole lesson and woke up in time to hear the bell ring indicating that English is over.

I looked to my right and saw a group of boys surrounding Tae's table. They were sneering down at him and that's when I knew that they are bad news. Jungkook told me to protect this guy from any bad and offensive guys like them right now...Tae was just looking up at them with his innocent puppy eyes.

I can't help but to instantly understood why Jungkook was smitten with this boy. It's because he was different. He's innocent and he is still pure. I heard them saying "Hey deaf boy!" "How's life? Did you fuck anyone??" I was shocked when one of the boys asked that. I got up and was about to go to them when "You don't belong here bitch! Go back to your ugly and disabled friends!" "Aren't you a petty slut?!"

That was it. I had enough of them. I went towards them and as soon as I arrived, Jungkook came in. He looked at us emotionless. The boys looked up at him scared. But Tae...Taehyung was smiling happily at him. He called out "Kookie!!!" I stifled a laugh and I looked over to him. But to my surprise,Jungkook looked at him with adoration and love. To say I was shocked is an understatement.

Jungkook looked menacingly to the boys and used his head language saying 'get out' while pointing his chin to the door. The boys scrambled to the door even fighting on getting out first. While Taehyung just look at him with big and shining eyes. He isn't the slightest bit scared of Jungkook. He's...different. Just like what Jimin told me at lunch time.

I just hope that Tae doesn't hurt him or anything of that sort. Let's just say that things wouldn't go too well if he hurt him...

Tae ran to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook surprisingly returned the hug and smiled. I smiled softly while looking at them and cleared my throat indicating that I'm still here. Jungkook looked at me then Tae followed his line of vision. When he saw me,he blushed and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

He look so cute like that. I told Jungkook about the hurtful words they called him and all that...he said he'd like to beat them up but Tae wouldn't want that. I'm surprise. He never listens to anyone but Tae. It's a good change really...and I'm pretty sure that Tae would be able to calm him down when he couldn't control himself sometimes. I'm sure of it.

"Umm...what's a slut?"

------------------------------
A/N

Sorry for the late update...I have two more papers to go then I'm free from exams! So,yeah. This is a new chapter from me. Hope you enjoy!!😁 Sorry if it's too short...

Words count 630