Miss You

'I'm going to protect my TaeTae this time.'

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up due to my phone's ringtone and checked who would be calling me early in the Saturday's morning. I grumbled in my sleep but woke up instantly after realising who it was. It was Tae's sister. I cleared my throat and answered. "H-hello?" I cursed at myself for stuttering.

"Hey there, Kook!! Sorry I called you early in the morning.."

"No, it's okay... What is it? Is there something wrong?? Ah! Did someone hurt Tae?!!"

"Ahahaha!!! Relax, Kook! Tae is fine. I just called to ask you if you could help me plan a surprise for Tae."

Oh! Eheheh... you scared me there... so, what's the surprise for??"

Y/n noona told me why she wanted to make a surprise for Tae and what she should do or where to do it at. So I told her that I'll ask my other hyungs to help and we'll meet up somewhere whenever we can. She agreed and we both hung up.

I made a group chat and Tae's noona is in it too. We made a promise to meet up at Jin hyung's cafe tomorrow at twelve and also need to bring a pen and papers to write down the plans. This is gonna be fun...!

------------------------------
A/N

Sorry for the short chapters... I need to get my inspiration back... I've lost all of my inspiration on this book and have also lost ideas for the chapters.. really sorry!!!

Words count 254