Who's Protecting Me?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was at my seat in school,reading again. When suddenly someone took my book from my hands. I looked up and saw Bogum hyung smiling at me. I smiled back and tried to take my book back but he just raised it higher than before. Sadly,I had to be short.😑 I tried again when suddenly someone took it from Bogum hyung's hand.

We both look up to see who it was and it was someone I don't know. He was cute tho and he also has an eye smile. He gave me back the book that I was trying to reach from Bogum hyung. "Thank you..." I whispered but I think they heard me. The boy said something and I had to look at his lips to understand.

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook told me to protect this Taehyung guy from anyone. I don't understand,for him to get all worked up for a guy he just met and barely knew him is really new to me. Usually he would be cold to people. He doesn't really open up to anyone that easily. So if he already opened up to this guy,he must be a big catch.

I've known Jungkook since we were diapers and the same goes with the other four hyungs. I came into my classroom only to be met with Bogum hyung not giving a boy's book back. I got pretty much annoyed at that scene so I walked towards them and took the book out of his hands and gave it back to the said boy's.

"What's your name??" I asked and he was looking at my lips before answering. "Taehyung...Kim Taehyung." He whispered but I heard it of course. Taehyung?! Like the Taehyung that I was supposed to protect from other's?!! I took a great look at him and saw his beautiful features. He looked ethereal than anyone I had seen before.Even my boyfriend Yoongi lost to him. For once,I am proud of Jungkook's taste towards a boy.

But I didn't know that he was gay?? Or was he bi?? Whatever his sexuality is...I introduced myself to the boy. "Hi!! I'm Park Jimin!! A friend of mine asked me a favour to protect you from being bullied or get picked on." He looked up at me from staring at my lips with a confused face. So I continued by saying "Well,if you're wondering who it is...I can't tell you. Cause he told me not to reveal his identity to you...not now...you'll just have to wait till he's ready to appear in front of you one day." I said and then gave him my infamous eye smile.

He smiled back and nodded his head. "Can y-you...please tell him that I-I said thank you...." he said and looked up to my lips before I said "Sure!! But can you please stop staring at my lips...I have a boyfriend if you're thinking of kissing me and if my boyfriend ever finds you staring at my lips,he'll definitely kill you." I said and he looked up at me real fast that I thought his neck might break.

He just looked down and said "I'm s-sorry...it's just that...I'm deaf..." when he said the word 'deaf',it's then that I realised that he must have been reading my lips to understand what I was saying to him. Now I feel bad...I guess it was the same with Jungkook when they first met. Maybe he didn't want anyone to take an advantage on him just cause he's deaf...heh. Never knew he could be soft for someone he just met yesterday. Thus it's gonna be fun in teasing him.😏

"Umm...Jimin hyung?? Can I at least know the guy that is protecting me's age?"

------------------------------
A/N

I'll stop there for now. I still need to study for my exams. NO PROMISES THO!!😂

Words count 629