Nighmares And Ashamed

"I'll ask Jungkook to help you with your nightmares, Tae. I promise."

NAMJOON'S POV

I woke up with Jin snuggled up, beside me. I smiled at his cute sleeping face and pecked his forehead before getting up. I walked down to the kitchen, only to be met with Jungkook and Y/n. "Oh my GOD!! You scared me! Why are you here?!" I asked them.

"Eheh...😅 Well.. Y/n noona called me and wanted to meet up, so I thought that maybe, we could meet up in your and Jin hyung's house since it's about how to deal with someone's nightmare... I thought Jin hyung could help..😆"

Jungkook said and gave me one of his infamous bunny smile along with Y/n. I just sighed and chuckled at his childish-self. "Wait here. I'll go and wake Jin, up." I said and walked back up into our bedroom. "Jin... hey, wake up..!" "Mmh... What...?"

"Kook is here, with Y/n... they wanted to ask you about nightmares." With that, Jin woke up. He looked at me and said in a tone of disbelief.. "Really?! Wow... that's new.." I nodded my head and we both went down to the kitchen.

JIN'S POV

I went to Jungkook and Y/n and sat in between them. "So... what's this, about wanting to ask me about nightmares? This is really unexpected. Especially for you, Kook. If Jungkook wanted to know about it and Y/n is here... Then that means, Tae is involved. Am I, right?"

They both nodded their heads and and I smiled fondly at them. Y/n was telling us about what happened to Tae last night. I got worried and asked her what caused him to have a nightmare. And she said "My parents... it was because of what happened, years ago." She looked down in...shame?

I nodded understandingly and also confusedly. I wonder why she looked like she was ashamed of herself? "Why are you ashamed of yourself?" I asked. She looked up at me and gave me a sad smile.

"It's because... I wasn't there when it happened. I wasn't there, for him, when he needed me the most. Even though I heard about what happened, I never went back to go and be there for him. To comfort him. So, I've been wondering, since last night. I wondered about 'how long has he been having nighmares..?' Or 'He must have been really scared being alone and deaf at that, too!' Ever since then, I've been ashamed of myself. I'm a bad, older sister..."

Y/n said and started crying. I hugged her tightly and rubbed soothing circles on her back. "It's okay. It's not your fault, that you can't go to him and hug him. It's just that, fate, didn't let you go back to him.. Tae wouldn't like it, if you blamed yourself for his nightmares. Why don't you make his nightmares appear lesser than usual as a way to make you stop blaming yourself. At least, you could help him making the nightmares stop appearing, slowly."

She stopped crying and sniffed. She smiled at me and said "Thank you, Jin. I owe you one.." I smiled back at her and said "It's fine. Anything for Tae." After that, both Jungkook and Y/n, went back to their home. I sighed and pray for the better. "I'm proud of you." Namjoon said and put his arms on my shoulders and smiled sweetly at me.

I looked at him and said "I wish that Tae's nightmares would stop haunting him, one day." "It will. I promise." We went back to bed and cuddled.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Sorry for not updating for so long!😳 As an apology... I put a little bit of Namjin!😆

Words count 633