CHAPTER 23

Jane POV

I wasn't even sure why Peter had Twister, but I suspected it had something to do with naked bodies. While our Twister game had its sexual moments, it more or less involved each of us swatting at the other and complaining about hand or foot placement. It was my turn to spin, and I wasn't sure how I was going to manage it. Arching my back and keeping my breathing steady to help with balance, I quickly shot my hand out and spun the dial.

"Let hand green," said Peter seductively.

Speaking of sexual moments.

There was only one spot left for my hand to go, and was put me right over top of Peter, my boobs practically shoved in his face. My other options were either taken by Georgiana and Dane, or impossible without a doublehinged elbow joint.

I grumbled and moved over top of Peter, feeling his hot breath tickle the tops of my breasts over my tank top. I tried not to look at him, but it was difficult.

"I think we should take a break from spinning for a while," he said. "Just relax in the moment."

I wanted to smack him, but my hands were occupied.

Georgiana complained for me. "Absolutely not!" she cried. "You just want to force me to fall."

She had been shaking for the past few minutes, unable to hold her posture. Thankfully, it was her turn. She reached forward shakily and spun the
wheel, muttering, "Oh, Christ," when it landed on right foot green.

She let out a sigh and collapsed. Then she let out another sigh.

Dane collapsed too, which in turn caused me to collapse. Peter, who had achieved a great sense of stability through good planning and lucky spins, was the last to come down. When he did, it was because I keeled over and body slammed him into the ground, boobs first.

I immediately went to scramble away, but his hands found my hips and held me fast. His face was nuzzled in the crook of my neck, and a shiver went up my spine as I felt his lips flutter just below my ear.

"You're quite bendy, Jane," he said. "Well done."

He released me, but I was slower moving away this time. The feeling of his words vibrating my throat, breath tickling my neck, had caused a feeling of warmth to spread through my core. It only served to solidify the resolution that I had made earlier in the evening. Peter and I were going to have sex. Tonight.

I quickly looked over to Georgiana and Dane. They were still sprawled on the ground, entwined. They were talking about something and laughing, but the blood pumping in my ears made it hard for me to make out words.

I looked back at Peter, whose eyes had darkened. He knew exactly what was going through my mind.

"I think it's time for you to go home, Dane," he said.

"But I've been staying with you!" his brother protested.

Peter gave him a look, and apparently that was all it took.

"Right, yeah," he said. "Of course. Just let me grab my jacket."

Georgiana, poor innocent thing, looked around wide-eyed. She thought that Peter had gotten offended or something. I think she must have seen the way my cheeks had begun to turn red, because she caught on very quickly.

"Right," she said. "I'll be out of your hair then."