CHAPTER 37

Jane POV

Peter lowered his mouth to me and kissed me, long and deep. His tongue flicked against my lips, and I opened my mouth then let him in. He explored me, pulling gasps from my throat as his mouth conquered mine. His arms circled me, holding me tight against him. I’d never been so comfortable, felt so safe, in my whole life.

I felt his body respond immediately, coming to life under my butt and causing me to moan with delight. My body was responding too. I could feel the heat flash between my thighs and the beginnings of a pulsing need deep in my core. My body reacted to him in a way that nobody could get.

WARNING THIS IS THE SMUT PART , SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF U WANT TO , ENJOY !<3

He moved one hand up to massage my breast, teasing me through the fabric of my shirt. I was at his mercy in that position, something that I was starting to realize I very much enjoyed. And he seemed to enjoy it too.

“Jane,” he murmured against my lips. “Tell me what you want.”

I smiled. “I want you.”

He chuckled dragging his lips across my cheek to my ear. “Don’t be afraid to be specific.”

A shiver worked through me. “I want you to kiss me,” I said. But when he brought his lips to mine, I put a finger to them. “Not on my mouth.”

Lust flashed brightly in his eyes, and I bit my lip in glorious anticipation. There could be no mistaking the smoldering look he was giving me. I was his. For the next hour or for the next year, it didn’t matter. Until he was satisfied, I would not be released from his grasp. I loved it.

He rose, still cradling me in his arms, and then turned and deposited me on the couch. “Dane?” I asked breathlessly.

“That hurts, Jane,” he said. “I never expected that you would be team little brother.”

I smacked him as he began unbuttoning his shirt. “You know what I mean!” I hissed. “Is he here?”

Peter shook his head, his gaze unnervingly focused. “Take off your clothes.”

With a command like that, who could resist? I pulled my shirt over my head, then unclasped my bra. When  that was done I leaned back into the arm of the couch, arching up my back as I unzipped.

“Could you help me?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

He laughed, bending forward to help slide the tight material down my legs. When he pulled the pants away from my feet, he looked up to see my grinning at him.

“What are you smiling at?” he asked, shrugging out of his unbuttoned shirt. I dragged my gaze across his torso, grinning ever more as I looked over his rippling form.

“What isn’t there to smile about?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Good point.”

He began to unbutton his pants, and I dropped a hand between my legs to stroke myself absently. The look in his eyes grew from fiery to white hot. I could see that it was driving him crazy, so I tipped my head back and let out a little gasp.

The next second, I felt a cool rush of air as he roughly ripped off my panties. The coolness kissed the damp area between my legs for only a moment before Peter, now fully naked, slipped his tongue between my folds.

I cried out, arching up and bunching the fabric of the cushions in my hands. He explored me, delving into my deepest parts and lapping me up like he loved the taste. Based on the still fierce look in his eyes, and the noticeable erection between his legs, he did.

me toward my climax as if I was on a string. His hands gripped my hips and help me down as he licked and sucked, and I felt like he was the only thing keeping me from floating off into space.

“Oh god,” I whispered. “I’m so close.”

And he stopped.

I looked up, panting and alarmed. He had a smirk on his face, and he licked his lips when I made eye contact with him.

“Why’d you stop?” i asked. It came out whinier than I had intended.

“Remember that time I told you you’d be getting payback?”

My cheeks flushed. “Are you just going to leave me like this?” I asked.

He shook his head, his lips still curved upward in a mischievous smile. “Of course not,” he said. “I’m an asshole but I’m not completely morally moribund.” He began kissing back up my body, sending little jolts of electricity through me as the rough skin of his chin grazed over my stomach and nipple.

He stopped with his lips at the shell of my ear. I could feel one of his hands hovering just over my mound. I ached to feel them on me. I ached for my release.

“Beg for it,” he said.

I didn't need any more prompting than that. “Please, Peter. Please, sir,” I whispered hoarsely. “Please let me cum.”

He kissed me roughly on the lips as he pressed down and began to massage me, rubbing furious circles on me. I cried out as my climax hit me like a ton of bricks, causing my body to jerk violently beneath him.

I panted as I came down, my eyes screwed shut and my breaths shallow. “Wow.”

Peter kissed me on the lips again, rubbing his length along my thigh as he ground against me. I bit his lip. “What are you waiting for?”

He moved between my legs and slide inside, filling me deliciously. I sighed as he pressed me down into the couch, holding me in place as he began to work inside of me. Oh god. It was amazing. Couches were not normally my go-to place for sex, but I would have to reconsider it after this. It feel so naughty to be out in the middle of the living room, naked as the day is long, rutting together like a couple of wild animals.

I pulled Peter’s face to me by his hair and mashed my lips into his, grinding our bodies together and moaning. His kissed me back feverishly, thrusting in harder as he did. I could already feel another orgasm tingling in my core, building up for release. The sensation caused me to gasp and move faster with him, riding him every bit as much as he was riding me.

We writhed together, exchanging kisses and nips and moans. Our bodies were slick with sweat, and I tasted the salt on his skin every time I kissed him. It tasted like sex. It tasted like life.

I began to crest my hill and I opened my mouth wide, brows knitted together in concentration. Peter bit me on the neck, probably enough to leave a mark, but I didn’t care. It caused me to plunge over the other side in a torrent of bliss. I shrieked with delight, calling out Peter's name again and again as the most glorious orgasm I’ve ever had buffeted me like a leaf in the breeze.

His thrusts became more focused, more determined. The next moment he stilled on top of me, groaning as his release washed over him. When he sunk down onto his elbows to kiss me, panting and sweating, I laughed.

END OF SMUT PART <3

“What are you laughing at?” he asked, nibbling on my ear.

“If that’s what you call revenge,” I said. “I need to start pissing you off more often.”

how was it for those smutty part is that hot enough for y'all ? I hope y'all like it ;) yah yah don't forget to vote my sweetheart ❤