Healer. John x Deputy

John swore that his men had gone mad. An unknown figure prowling through Hope County in the night healing others? It was straight from a fairy tale but the way his men said it as if they believed it had intrigued John and he had to see it for himself.

With little information to go by, John decided it would be best to find a road block as most of his men were injured there. He held onto the gun in his holster equipped with bliss bullets as he approached a near-by road block and crouched down in some bushes.

He waited for God knows how long and every minute that passed, he was more convinced that the stress was getting to the heads of his men. He began to stand to his feet using the tree as leverage when he heard the the first round of gunshots.

A few resistance members had built up the courage to run up on them. They tried to be as stealthy as possible but an angry skunk had drew one of them out of hiding.

The fight ended in a bloody mess with seemingly no survivors until the shocked gasps and groans from a few of those who laid on the ground whom John surely thought were lifeless.

A prayer dripped from the mouths of those who were still alive, but none were praying to God or Joseph. They were praying to this unknown stranger who is said to be a healer.

"Blasphemous," John sneered. If his men knew John was only a couple of feet away, they would be begging him for his forgiveness and confessing.

From the shadows a tall dark figured emerged. John pulled his binoculars from his back pocket and moved from around the tree ever so slightly.

The figure looked around before kneeling on the ground beside one of his men and checking to see if they were alive. The man grabbed the figure's wrist, begging for them to help him.

Three animals emerged from the spot the figure came out of and to John's surprise, it was three animals only one person in Hope County had tagging along with them.

He readied his gun, squinting his eye and holding his breath to get the perfect shot. His finger barely brushed against the trigger of the gun before his eyes strayed from their leg to the glowing of the Deputies fingertips. Slowly, he put his gun down and stared in complete awe.

The man groaned as the visible hole in his shoulder began to close up, the bullet that was lodged inside fell to the ground with a clink. He continued watching as the man arose from his spot on the ground only to fall back to his knees, thanking the Deputy for rescuing them from Death's hard grip.

With a smirk, John stood to his feet. The Deputy had more to confess than he initially thought