Jacob Seed x F!Deputy

A/N ; Writers block has turned around and bit me in the ass once again so here's a drabble I wrote based off a little poem I found on Pinterest. Hopefully I'll be able to get around to finishing up my requests ahhh.

Tumblr: onlyyou-jacob

~*~

"i think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love.

we are good people

and we've suffered enough"

Jacob's vision was blurred and he knew he didn't have much time left. He fell down against the rock and watched as the Deputy approached him with her gun aimed at his head.

"You did it," He managed to say. The Deputy stopped in her tracks but kept her gun aimed at him. Her hands shook as they tightened around the rifle, "Good work, soldier."

The Deputies breath caught in her throat at Jacob's sudden softness. She lowered her gun slightly, "Don't," She muttered, "Don't start with your fucking praises now."

Jacob coughed and blood filled his mouth instantly. He leaned over with a groan and spit the blood out onto the ground, "No really, you did well soldier. Now finish your job."

Her finger lightly ran over the trigger. She could do it, and she would. She aimed the gun back up towards his head and closed her eyes. Her pointer finger shook violently as she slowly put more pressure on the trigger, ready to fire.

While others seen a monster, the Deputy could only see a broken boy. She tried to remind herself of all the atrocities he committed, the sins of his that he has yet to confess. He was a wolf among sheep and he made sure no one forgot that.

She tossed her gun to the side and stared down at the man who's life was hanging on by a thread. With a deep shaky breath, she finally spoke, "Despite all you've done, you don't deserve to die like this."

Rook waited for Jacob to call her weak, to tell her she had gotten soft on him. But instead, he looked up at her like a lost puppy. He held his arm out and gestured for her to come closer.

"Let's go home."