Girl's night. F!Deputy

A/N: I can't believe I haven't posted this to my Wattpad? ughugh.

For the first time in God knows how long, Rook could honestly say she was having the time of her life. Before all this shit went down, she would spend her free Friday nights at the bar with a couple of friends. After she joined the police force though, none of her friends wanted to go out drinking with her anymore.

Mary had stashed away some alcohol before the peggies rolled into Fall's End. Most of it had been served at the bar but she kept a couple of bottles hidden for nights like these. Well, nights she needed to drink away her troubles.

To stay on the safe side, Jess had looked around for an abandoned place prior to the scheduled girls night so they wouldn't have to worry if the peggies were going to roll up looking for a fight while they were shitfaced.

An old barn wouldn't have been Rook's first choice but nonetheless, it was a secluded safe place for them to let loose while still being able to look out for incoming trouble.

"Honestly," Jess spoke and Rook looked at her, not even remembering what they were talking about, "I would fuck John Seed. Just something about him, you know?"

"Like what?" Grace asked with her brow raised in confusion.

Jess smirked and wiped the corners of her mouth with her pointer finger, "I don't know, it would be kind of exciting. He's a kinky motherfucker, you can see it in his eyes."

"What would be exciting?!" Grace asked. She was completely perplexed at Jess' strange confession, "Not knowing whether he's gonna stab you in the chest? Yeah, exciting." Grace rolled her eyes and leaned back against the wall.

"I'm with Grace," Mary chimed in, "Yeah, he's cute but I wouldn't trust him around me in a vulnerable state."

Jess rolled her eyes, "You guys act like I would let him be in control the whole time. Maybe tie his hands up," Jess smirked at the thought of John's hands tied to her bed and him just begging her for some release. She cleared her throat awkwardly and turned to Rook, "What about you? You've been quiet on this whole debate."

"Not my type," Rook answered as she swooshed her beer around in the bottle, "Sure he's hot but given the encounters I've had with him, I feel he might be too kinky for me."

Mary smirked and leaned forward, "Mmm, ok. Who is your type then?"

Rook's eyes widened and she looked between the three women sitting before her waiting for an answer. Rook brought the bottle up to her lips and mumbled, "Jacob."

Jess nearly choked on her drink at Rook's answer. Mary patted Jess' back and held back a laugh, "Are you serious?!" Jess asked once her coughing fit had subsided, "And John's too kinky for you? For God's sake, Dep, he locks you in a cage when he captures you!"

"Hey, to each their own, Jess," Mary said while smiling at the Deputy, "I wouldn't mind being ravished by the man either."

Rook shot the blonde woman a glare feeling a hint of jealously. Grace shook her head, "Why don't we talk about something other than fucking some cultist, yeah?"

"You'd pussy out if given the chance," Jess joked, "Too much man for you."

"Oh yeah?" Rook asked and Jess nodded, "Wanna bet?"

"Sure," Jess nodded again, "If given the chance and you pussy out, I get to drive your precious car."

"My car?" Rook asked. Her car was her most prized possession and she wouldn't dare let another person sit in the drivers seat. Hell, she was picky with who even sat in the passenger seat that was mostly reserved for Boomer or Peaches, "Alright, fine."

"Ohhh, she's serious," Grace chuckled, "And what about you, Jess? What if Dep does go through with it?"

Jess took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "If she ever does get the chance and goes through with it, I'll retire my bow – only for a week, and use a gun."

Rook held her hand out and stared Jess down, "It's a deal then."