Prologue Part 2

You are woken up from someone shaking you. When you open your eyes and look to see who it is, it is Tatenashi. You stretch your arms and legs out and notice that some of the girls are in an outfit light a nightgown but still holds class for the academy.

"Hey (F/N). It's time to get up. We will be arriving at the airport really soon." Tatenashi says to you.

You nod and head to the bathroom and notice that there is two lines. You join the queue of the shorter line and notice that some of the girls are looking at you and whispering about you. you could just make out some of the words they were saying.

"Hey isn't that (F/N)(L/N)? He is like the second guy to ever be able to control an IS. He is gorgeous. Wonder if he will get a girlfriend while he is here?"

You just shook your head at all the comments. You decided to ignore them and just go about your business. Suddenly Tatenashi comes up behind you and taps you on your shoulder causing you to slightly jump being surprised.

"Well aren't you popular already with the girls." Tatenashi exclaims.

"Not looking for a girlfriend." You said loud enough for all the girls to hear.

Some of the girls instantly had sad looks on their faces. You weren't trying to crush their hearts, you just weren't ready for a relationship right now. You wanted to keep your head in the game and make your country proud along with your family. You noticed that you were up next and turned to face Tatenashi.

"Sorry but if you will excuse me I have to freshen up a little before we get off the plane." You say while giving her a slight bow.

You head in when the girl comes out. You get out your pack and pull out some clothes. You change quickly into the school uniform that was specially designed to fit you and brush your teeth. You brush your hair and make sure that it is properly groomed and head out of the bathroom. You make your back to your seat. When you sit down Tatenashi hands you some papers.

"This is to let you know where your classes are and where your room will be. I hope you and your roommate get along just fine. If the two of you have any problems with each other let me know. I will be glad to help any way possible." Tatenashi says with a smile on her face.

"Thanks. If I have any questions that my roommate can't help me with, I will be sure to come to you." You say.

Just as you get done talking, a girl's voice comes on over the intercom.

"This is your pilot speaking. Please take your seats and buckle in. We are about to land. Just waiting for clearance right now." the Pilot's voice said over the intercom.

Everyone took their seats and buckled up. Slowly the plane started to descend. The plane lands faster then what you thought it would and an entryway is extended outwards to the plane. You hear a clink sound as the entryway attaches to the side and the door opens up. Everyone unbuckles and starts grabbing their gear. Once everyone has their stuff, you slowly file out of the plane in two lines down the entryway. You eventually arrive on the other side into a huge room.

"Pleas follow me to your room (F/N)." Tatenashi says.

You just nod your head and follow her silently thinking about how your roommate will react to sharing a room with a guy. It takes fifteen minutes to get to your room. Tatenashi stops and turns towards you.

"Well here is your room. Your roommate and you are actually in the same classes so she should be able to help you get around. She is shy but kind. Her and me have already talk with each other and she has agreed to help you out. She should already be here in the room since she didn't have class today. I will see you soon." Tatenashi says and then takes off leaving you standing in front of your room by yourself.

Well this is it. I'm finally here. Time to greet my roommate and hope she doesn't hate me right away. You turn the knob and open the door. You walk in and hear the shower going. Your face turns bright red.

"Hello. You must be my roommate. Give me a minute to get dressed." You hear a girl's voice coming from the bathroom.

You hear ruffling and then a click as the lock disengages on the bathroom door and it slides open revealing a girl with golden blonde hair.