Ch 12 - Your Surprise

You wake up and realize that it is morning time. You look down because you feel something heavy on your chest and see Charlotte curled up next to you with her head on your chest. You wrap your arm around her and hold her tightly against you. It was the first time that you expressed any feelings towards a girl. She slowly woke up and looked up at you.

"So. I take it that you feel the same way?" you say and ask.

"Yes." she says trying to snuggle closer to you.

"So what would you like to do today since it's the weekend?" you ask.

"How about you and me lay here for a few before I get up and cook us breakfast?" She says.

"I would love that." you say still having her wrapped tightly against you.

It didn't last long before there was a knock on the door. You slowly move so Charlotte could answer the door. She answer the door having a beautiful smile on her facing. She came back into the room with all of your friends behind her. They were happy to see that you were doing alright. Charlotte cooked breakfast for everyone while they chatted enjoying spending time with both you and Charlotte. You were happy to have a group of friends that cared about you. After thinking about such happiness for a few minutes, you end up crying because you never thought something of having such good friends and someone loving you would of ever happen. Charlotte instantly came to your side. As if she knew what you were thinking she kissed you.

"Shhh. We will never leave your side. We are all here for you." Charlotte said.

Everyone was surprised to see Charlotte kiss you.

"What is tis you two?" Laura asked.

"He told me last night that he loved me finally. I love him as well." Charlotte says.

"Glad for you. I hope it works out for you two and that you both have a happy life together." Tatenashi says.

"Thanks guys." you say.

Charlotte grabs a hold of you again and kisses you deeply in front of everyone. When she is done kissing you, you decide to tell them who's idea it was to finally tell Charlotte how you felt.

"Well Ichika, I couldn't have done it without your sister putting pressure on me to do it. Anyway I can get a chance to thank her?" you say and ask.

"Thank who?" you hear as Miss Orimura steps into the room.

"To thank you for making me finally express my feelings to Charlotte." you say.

"No need to thank me kid. Just trying to help you out. You need to learn to speak what's on your mind sometimes instead of always hiding everything." Miss Orimura says.

"Sis!" Ichika exclaims.

"Well it's true. Besides I came here to grab you all. It's time to start on the treatment process of treating your problem. The doctors think they have enough information to help you. Are you ready (F/N)?" Miss Orimura says and asks.

"Ready as I will ever be." you say.

"Alright then. Everyone follow me then to the labs." Miss Orimura says.

Everyone gets up except you with Charlotte helping you into your wheelchair. All you could think about was that it was time to end this nightmare of a problem.